Tampa, FL pre-party?

RockinJim

Prowler
The Tampa show is fast approaching...I just made reservations downtown, taking a chick but wondering if anyone is hanging out before the show or tailgating? I'm coming down from NJ and taking a long weekend. Coming in Sat morning. ROKKKK ON  :rocker:

Sad face; I was going to that show, bought pre sale tickets and everything, but with my wife's surgery on the 11th of April, I had to get a refund for my tickets.  Ya'll down a beer for me!

Is there anyone going to the show in Sunrise the night before the Tampa show? I'm trying to figureout which show to go to. Does anybody know how big the arena is in Tampa? I might go to the smaller arena. Either way I can't wait to see Maiden again!

Wickerman 32 said:
Is there anyone going to the show in Sunrise the night before the Tampa show? I'm trying to figureout which show to go to. Does anybody know how big the arena is in Tampa? I might go to the smaller arena. Either way I can't wait to see Maiden again!
Both arenas are about the same size, just under 20,000 for hockey, probably about 15,000 for an end stage concert. It appears that there are only upper level seats left for Tampa. Sunrise still has lower bowl seats in the back. So it appears Tampa is selling better, but some times Ticketmasters "best available" can be deceptive. 

I would think most out of towners would opt for Sunrise because it is close to Nickos' restaurant, although it will probably be mobbed that whole weekend.

I saw that on ticketmaster that Tampa only has upper bowl tickets left. I've been looking at a few ticket brokers. Cheap seats aren't that bad on prices. I'm staying at my friends in Tampa but I wanted to go to Nicko's restaurant. Plus If we get better tickets in Sunrise we will go see them there.

Back