Strange (if humorous) anomaly on the Steve Harris wikipedia page!

UpTheIrons

Ancient Mariner
I'd been browsing the (completely accurate and reliable) source of wikipedia when it came to my attention that there was a somewhat irregular piece of trivia on the Steve Harris article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Harris_(musician)

This may be the wrong forum in which to post this, it may even be entirely irrelevant and unnecessary, but it bought a brief smile to my face!  :lol:

Could you be a bit more precise on what you mean, or perhaps quote it?

Apologies, I was referring to the trivia line about Steve harris' "beloved Manx cats, Edward, petal and moufdi" who he "often talks about in interviews"

TheJuggernaut said:
This is most likely the explanation. It's actually kinda funny, to be honest

Fixed. Haven't been very active on Wikipedia for a couple weeks and missed the change on my watchlist.

RobertMfromLI said:
Fixed. Haven't been very active on Wikipedia for a couple weeks and missed the change on my watchlist.

Of course, if it was correct, I am counting on you guys to let me know, and maybe provide me a link to someplace that says such, so I don't get raked over the coals for removing it.  ;)

RobertMfromLI said:
Of course, if it was correct, I am counting on you guys to let me know, and maybe provide me a link to someplace that says such, so I don't get raked over the coals for removing it.  ;)
Well, if a source says "he often talks about in interviews" but a whole forum of Maiden fans has never heard of them, I'd count on it being true. ;)

Back