Steve Harris

A

Anonymous

I'd just like to say howdy with my first post in this fucking awesome forum... I was one of Maiden's biggest fans in the 80's.. I became a Maiden lover the first time a friend of mine put "Children of the Damned" on for me to check out... From then on, I was totally hooked...

I was also a bass player who was becoming bored with the bass and the choices I had of songs to learn... lets face it.. Most 80's metal bassists sucked ass... Until I heard Steve.. Maiden became my only favorite band.. I lived and breathed Maiden's music and Steve's bass lines.. I was a local Steve Harris.. I can truly say that my current success as a bass player is directly related to Steve's style, writing and just plain ultimate coolness.. He gave me the drive and talent to realize you can do so much more with the bass than what guys like Nikki Suxx were doing for the instrument back then during a time when I was most influenced musically.

I'm not a star worshipper and very rarely give a fuck about meeting stars, musicians or others... They're just people.. For some reason, Steve and the boys have broken through my "star barrier" and are the only musicians I'd give my left nut .. Aw screw it.. Hell.. I'd give both of them to just get to shake their hands and give them a big assed thumbs up....

UP THE IRONS!

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hell.. I'd give both of them to just get to shake their hands and give them a big assed thumbs up[/quote]

I hope you'd wash your hands before you shook theirs!

Welcome brother Angus. I, Onhell, Bishop of the Church of 'Arry bid you welcome on Behalf of our brethren. It is good to see there are people out there who know the true way, that of the holy bass. Enjoy the board and up the irons

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jun 21 2005, 09:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jun 21 2005, 09:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Welcome brother Angus. I, Onhell, Bishop of the Church of 'Arry bid you welcome on Behalf of our brethren. It is good to see there are people out there who know the true way, that of the holy bass. Enjoy the board and up the irons
[snapback]109395[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Heretic! You'll burn in Brother Perun's Hell! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back