Steve Harris Replica Wrist Bands!

Hello all...
As I have been recently checking eBay for cool stuff, I just ran into these replica wristbands that I thought look pretty much like the real thing. I own a real Nicko wristband that I paid a fortune for. But these come from the UK and sell for 8 American dollars and some change. I went ahead and ordered a pair but would like to know your thoughts on these! Let me know what you think!image.jpg

If you're interested, go to eBay and type in replica Steve Harris wristband and it should pop up!
:edmetal:

Last edited:
Yeh, but what did you pay? I just want an idea of how crazy you are.
$120 usd... Probably not that crazy I guess. But for me, there's only 2 bands out there that I honestly love... that's maiden and kiss. They haven't been down to New Orleans since 1988, so getting stage used stuff like picks and wristbands hurt a little! :) Had to drive to Houston to see them in '12.. They haven't been to Texas since... I really wish they'd come down to New Orleans to play our Voo Doo Fest. It always runs on the closest weekend to Halloween! Maiden + Voo Doo + Halloween in New Orleans??? Be still my beating heart!

Back