Steve and Blaze get mad...but why?

Plissken

Prowler

I know you've all seen this and its probably been posted here a million times...and yes, Blaze sucks at this song, its obvious.
But does anybody know what the guy did to make them so mad? What could he have possibly done to make them threaten to kill him?

I can't go on youtube  (at work) but if I'm not mistaken sounds like the time when some jerk kept spitting at them. Never figured out qwhy anyone would do that....but they were!!! sickos!

Plissken said:
I know you've all seen this and its probably been posted here a million times...

Yes, we have, and yes, it has. In fact, it's the most frequently posted Maiden video I know... maybe along with the Wasted Years lip synch one. In fact, I didn't even bother to check out the link, I already know it's the "Blaze gets mad" live video of The Trooper from Chile 1996.

The most complete version posted by the most knowledgeable people on this board can be found in this thread, so allow me to defer you to it. Pay special attention to Maidenfreak's post.

It's first time I've seen it too, but I've heard of it... it was a protest about being made to lip sync for a TV segment iirc?

Steve/Nicko's singing has sure come along!!! I was surprised to see steve STARTING with a guitar though, and also expected the drums to not be synced so much due to the fact they are still audible without a mic  ;)

At least they were all enjoying themselves, don't often see Steve/Bruce smiling that much around each other these days  :p .... Adrian didn't seem to be joining in though :(

As these questions seem to appear on here every few years, perhaps it should have the answer in the Maiden FAQ.

Crimson Idol said:
It's first time I've seen it too, but I've heard of it... it was a protest about being made to lip sync for a TV segment iirc?

Steve/Nicko's singing has sure come along!!! I was surprised to see steve STARTING with a guitar though, and also expected the drums to not be synced so much due to the fact they are still audible without a mic  ;)

At least they were all enjoying themselves, don't often see Steve/Bruce smiling that much around each other these days  :p .... Adrian didn't seem to be joining in though :(

I love how the crowd is all subdued, and you can tell they're all thinking, "WTF?"  :lol:

Back