Start 'em young

LOL funny stuff  :D ......you gonna be a father soon ?  :huh:

nice topic title too  :bigsmile:
when that day comes ?

Congratulations. :)  You need to get that "2 Minutes to Bedtime" shirt though.  Shame there weren't lullaby versions of Maiden songs in that list, how cool would it be for your kid to fall asleep to Rime of the Ancient Mariner? :D

Real World said:
October 26th is the due date.

Banane09.gif
congratulations RW ! thats AWESOME  :yey:

(Edited to remove excessive smilies)

Invader said:
Congratulations. :)  You need to get that "2 Minutes to Bedtime" shirt though.  Shame there weren't lullaby versions of Maiden songs in that list, how cool would it be for your kid to fall asleep to Rime of the Ancient Mariner? :D
I know I'm in the UK so its quite expensive to buy that shirt and import it. Plus it wouldn't fit for 18 months at least. Very cool though

Congratulations, RW! :)
And get the kid the AC/DC lullabies ;)

Congratulations RW! This is your first I take it? ... and a Halloween baby at that! Very nice.

how cool would it be for your kid to fall asleep to Rime of the Ancient Mariner?

I'll have to ask my Dad.  ;)

____no5 said:
Banane09.gif
congratulations RW ! thats AWESOME  :yey:

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, please keep smilies down to a minimum. Especially those used as img tags. Loading images from external sites makes the forum topic load much much slower. Please have consideration for other members of the forum on slow connections.
Cheers

I thought I was the only one stuck in the stone age with a dial up connection :p, at home at any rate, I take full advantage of my work's high speed internet hehe

Back