Spot the difference!

I will admit it surprised me to some extent. I knew what kind of thing to expect from the posters before me, but I didn't know it would be so f*ckin' LOUD! The sound got me more than the picture.

And LC, I also found a picture of [a href=\'http://www.sinisterministerx.net/katie.jpg\' target=\'_blank\']your mother[/a].

that scared me [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] but that was a good joke lol i tried to prepare myself but it didnt work! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Aug 19 2004, 01:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Aug 19 2004, 01:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]How did they get a picture of my mother? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]83757[/snapback]​
[/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

that was 'kin scary [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-mcbrainlegend+Aug 21 2004, 10:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mcbrainlegend @ Aug 21 2004, 10:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

that was 'kin scary [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]84048[/snapback]​
[/quote]

NO INSULTING LC'S MOTHER!!!

i no u lot dont no me but.....

i have seen loads of these b4, they used to scare me but now, i can just see them comin.....it is funny to watch other peeps reactions....but once youve seen 1 or 2, they just get old
(it still made me jump tho, lol [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

PS. 7th_son

my name has nothin 2 do with urs, im new here and i didnt realise u were everywere so it looks like im pretendin 2 be ur bro

(im not [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] see there you go, followin me again (read the DoD forum)
but cheers
but i got in trouble because of my last post
[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]my name has nothin 2 do with urs, im new here and i didnt realise u were everywere so it looks like im pretendin 2 be ur bro
[/quote]
and its your fault [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
but i cant stay angry for long, coz ur my brother [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
or somethin

That one's actually really crappy. There are some good ones.

[a href=\'http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php\' target=\'_blank\']This one's quite good.[/a]

Back