Spot the difference!

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
[span style=\'color:red\']Those with a heart condition or weak heart please do not play this game![/span]

I recently found this cool game on another forum and thought i'd post it here. You will understand after a while of looking at it. There are sound clues aswell, pretty quiet ones though they are.

[a href=\'http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf\' target=\'_blank\']Spot the difference cool game!![/a]

enjoy!

This must be the most stupid thing I 've seen at 9 am . Now I'm going back to sleep with an heart attack [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Still Life+Aug 19 2004, 09:24 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Still Life @ Aug 19 2004, 09:24 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Probably because you read our posts first. Did you ever think of that? You knew what was coming.
[snapback]83741[/snapback]​
[/quote]

probably because someone else already tried to fool me with that, and I still wasn't shocked back then [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Actually freaky is right, there are loads of these things about, they arent anything new. Sorry if anyone had a heart attack, i bloody well did. It was stupid of me to have my volume up full blast and stupid of me to actually fall for it.

How did they get a picture of my mother? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Jillarious to you, amybe, but a person with a heart conditioin may not have tiem to state his oppinion. God knows, that I, with a healthy hart, almost had a heart attack.This is utterly stupid and childish. Things like that couldn't even be included in the madness forum

I apologise! I have updated the post with a warning.

Thanks Still Life [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey, this forum is for things like jokes, and just general talk. I've posted entire papers here, because I've been bored.

I can´t believe I felt in that again !!! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nice one [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] !

I've seen much better than that. At first I hardly noticed anything, as I was busy picking up a stray paper on the floor, and when I did I almost died from boredom rather than a heart attack. So unoriginal.

I've probably seen too many of those to be surprised anymore. But it's great some people were!

Back