SPOILER: ZURICH-SETLIST anyone?

A

Anonymous

Has anybody got the real setlist of Zurich. On the IM Board someone said that they played From here to eternity....

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+Oct 31 2003, 01:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ Oct 31 2003, 01:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Wrong!The setlist hasn't changed! [/quote]
I agree

[!--QuoteBegin-Robbiedbee+Oct 31 2003, 01:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Robbiedbee @ Oct 31 2003, 01:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I hope they do change it.[/quote]
You may say goodbye to that... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Why change it? And why play From Here to Eternity (it's good but not a live song)? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just think that it's a little disappointing this time around. They should play Montsegur and the Sign of the Cross.

Sign of the Cross rules, but I think they should let it be, cause it's a Blaze song which sounds so much better with Blaze on vocals. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I suppose.

Do you feel the same way about the Clansman?

No I like Clansman as sang by both Blaze and Bruce but I think Sign of the Cross is very special.

[!--QuoteBegin-Robbiedbee+Nov 2 2003, 08:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Robbiedbee @ Nov 2 2003, 08:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I just think that it's a little disappointing this time around. They should play Montsegur and the Sign of the Cross. [/quote]
Agreed if you mean add it.

(Tomorrow: Scream for me Ahoy!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

I think they should play Rime of the Ancient Mariner, but that's a dream...

Back