Spelling is overrated

This paragraph was emailed to me. If you can read this, you dont need to spell properly, just get it close [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed
Typoglycemia [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]-

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

...You`ll still probably piss off Maverick though.

*prepares the tar and feathers for where_eddie_dares*

I was just infected with rage. You should better kill me before it's too late.

Hmm........Im not feeling the love here folks. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Just trying to give a little hope to those who reside a little lower on the intelligence tree.

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Jul 2 2005, 05:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Jul 2 2005, 05:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Just trying to give a little hope to those who reside a little lower on the intelligence tree.
[snapback]110827[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The only hope they should have it that to climb higher, don't you think?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jul 2 2005, 03:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jul 2 2005, 03:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The only hope they should have it that to climb higher, don't you think?
[snapback]110828[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yes, but unfortunately not all maidenfans.com peeps are terrific climbers. This is just a little note for them to say, "its ok crappy climber. Just do your best. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] "

My answer would be: "Climb or die, you fuckers! Muhahahahahaha!!!" [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Good thing your not armed Maverick........or are you? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I am armed -- with words -- and dangerous! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The last time spelling was important, boys, was in ancient Rome when the alphabet served as numeric system too. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There were two, "are" and "can" [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

How can you rewrite "are" or "can" so that the first and last letters are the same but the rest is a mess?
I think he ment "such"

true true, my bad [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back