Special Who Dat Thank You from New Orleans Fan to Iron Maiden!

Thank you Iron Maiden and all your road crew for a fantastic tour! It's been 10 days since I witnessed them in Houston and I'm still on cloud nine! As I write this I'm awaiting the arrival of hurricane Isaac to hit my city of New Orleans. It's been just a little less stressful because I'm reliving that great weekend of seeing the boys at the Cynthia Woods pavilion center through the videos and pictures that I took! I waited 24 years to see them. This one being only my second show. My first was August 2, 1988 for the original SDOASS tour! Thank you too to all the great IM fans of Texas who made my girlfriend and I feel at home and welcome at the Gooses Acre irish pub! We were even able to get fanclub passes/lanyards that have also been framed along with my ticket stub and another nicko signed drumhead from eBay.(couldn't resist)! It was great sharing and listening to everyones Maiden stories!

All I can say now is PLEASE Release a DVD set comparable to En Vivo for this EPiC tour and please consider coming back to New Orleans someday in the future. Until then. I will be driving to Houston next go round!

Thanks for reading!

Brian

I tell everyone that seeing them live is like a religious experience! LOL I converted my sister when they came through NJ. Glad you had a good time. Be safe!!

Back