South Park

Yeah I remember that one. They have a bunch of those Coon and friends episodes at the end. Anyway, I believe we watch it for different reasons and find different things funny.
What do you think about seasons previous to last one (mainly 20 and 21). To me, that's when they hit rock bottom, especially when they forced a continuous timeline which in my opinion didn't work.
It wasn't neither funny nor interesting.

I thought 20 was consistent, but not very good, 21, like bearfan said, was very poor. 22 at least had MOMENTS. I liked the Tegrity farm episode and how that played out throughout the rest of the season.

The only episode from 22 that I thought was good was the first one. The rest had their moments but were kinda boring. The season declined the further into it they got.

It's obviously a joke song but ever since I first saw that episode, I've been enthralled by the melody in the first half, especially the guitar lick at the beginning is very well phrased. Parody or not, the South Park guys have a good ear for music.

I love that episode hahahaha. Everytime the went to break and the racoon would pop out and say, "Hail Satan!" Bahaha, awesome.

True, but it has matured over the years. At first it was just the hilarious hijinks of 10 year Olds, but it quickly transformed into one of the most cutting social commentary.... With cursing haha.

I've watched first four episodes of this 23rd season and it seems they've completely lost it again. I don't know what is the commentary on the quality of episodes (controversies aside) but they need to change something.... It became SP by the number for couple of years now.

Back