Somewhere On Tour - 2023 - Speculations (Spoiler Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonchild

Educated Fool
- Bruce said in Zurich this year: "See you Somewhere In Time."

- Bruce said in CopenHell this year: "We'll see you Somewhere In Time!"

- Bruce mentioned Alexander The Great in Athens... this is not a big clue, as it is not the first time that he mentioned ATG...

- Bruce said in Lisbon a couple of days ago: "See you Somewhere On Tour!!"

- Official Iron Maiden socials posted 4 days ago video to thank for EU tour where they somehow pointed out the quote from Lisbon ("See you Somewhere On Tour!!"), but the video quality and the tone are slightly different for the quote and it's screaming attention.

- Today they have posted about "Legacy Collection" T-Shirts on Instagram and FaceBook with Somewhere In Time font for the ad.

- I took a print screen of Legacy Collection (SIT FONT ad) t-shirt to send it to my brother and friends as I am spamming them about this theory and I was late for print screen 0.1 second and I took HIDDEN "222" from the quick video on their story...

Here is the print screen of "222":
Screenshot_20220805-190059_Instagram.jpg
And this is the one which I wanted to take:
Screenshot_20220805-190116_Instagram.jpg

It is definitely SOMETHING, as 222 is obviously hidden and not meant to be seen today. You can check it out yourself and let me know. I watched another 10 times and I can not see 222 for a brief second, only that something is happening.

Are we getting something big guys?
What do you think? Is the tour starting 22.02.?

I am lost and hyped.

Absolutely no chance of this being a tour as imagined by people to be a dedicated somewhere in time tour a la Early Days, Somewhere Back in Time, Maiden England etc.

Why in 2023 when there is no anniversary, and when they STILL HAVEN'T toured the latest album?

I'd give a 0.0005% chance that there could be a Senjutsu tour with Alexander and maybe the odd other SIT song, but realistically, the next tour is Senjutsu and it's probably going to be the whole album in smaller venues since that's the only official speculation we have actually heard that isn't people projecting ideas onto things that should easily be taken at face value, i.e. when Bruce says somewhere on tour, he means some place when the band are touring, no more, no less.

The 222 is maybe 2+2+2 = 6. Somewhere In Time is the 6th Maiden album. That said, I think they will only play 2 or 3 Somewhere In Time songs ("Wasted Years", "Stranger In A Stranger Land" or "Heaven Can Wait", "Alexander The Great"), but that's all. Then 6 or 7 songs from Senjutsu. And 6 classic songs.

I think Bruce said this at first time. Later the fans started to speculate and Bruce is having fun with that shit and repeated the rest of the nights.
It would be totally absurd to make a tour of that album. First because they had the chance to include more songs and make some changes in the stage in 2008 and later with Maiden England tour and secondly it has no sense to make another greatest hits tour.

Come back to studio to record more music because there’s no time to loose guys. Take a break from touring or let the classics to take breath and play unplayed live songs from over 40 years of career. And Invest your bunch of money you earned in an astonishing stage and lights show.

"c2<qz" is what I read in the animated gif before 666 and 222... Is there some meaning ? I don't think so... But you never know...

As I said before, if you add 2+2+2, the result is "6", as the rank of SIT album in Maiden's discography. And if you do the same with the sixes all the way, you have 6+6+6 =18... Will the band do some announcement on the 22nd of february about a potential 18th record ?

Unfortunately the fact that Maiden deployed an escalating series of subtle clues for Belshazar's Feast/Writing on the Wall means we are cursed/justified to read too much into everything they do.

89892dcbd5be71c799329dee5338f3b49e690780.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back