Somewhere In Yugoslavia

• Thread starter Deleted member 7164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7164

I heard from one friend who attended the show back in 1986, that television cameras were all over the place. He's sure about it, but i haven't heard anywhere about a remote possibility of the pro-shot bootleg of this concert.

I will go into deeper search here, the thing is, it's going to be really hard to get a straight answer, let alone a copy of the mastertapes (assuming that he's right). If it was shot for national TV house, the TV house splitted in (x) parts upon Yugoslav dissolution. If it's was shot for private local or youth-program TV's, at least in Croatia all of those that existed before are long gone...i think it's same in Serbia.

So, if anyone heard any rumour...spit it out fast  :D

It would be awesome to have the proshot video version of the only show of the whole tour where six album tracks were played at once, not to mention that it's the only show overall to feature TLOTLDR. Spectrum has only four SIT tracks in the setlist...

You know who would really be interested in that information? The Maiden management. Steve himself has complained in the past that there is no professionally shot video material of that tour out there- but if they get that hint, they might be able to find something.

Wouldn't they be notified if they were shot for the local TV?

I mean, you can't just take a couple of cameras, go to the big show, and broadcast it. I presume you need a licence/agreement with the organization or the band itself.

Now, what's the easy way to contact the management? If some seniors / administration of these forums had contact with IM management before, maybe they could rely the message.

Maybe they were notified back then, but you know... that was twenty years ago, and people can simply forget some things.

I don't know how to contact the management myself, but I do remember somebody here knew.

Good point. Besides forgetting, it's also possible that they gave up searching for it a long time ago.

Back