Someone edits Senjutsu and posts it on YouTube

Wow I’m impressed. It must have taken a long time to source some of those generic SFX and edit it all together in Audacity. It’s much harder than mastering a craft like songwriter, recording, production and mastering.

There's something so fundamentally hilarious to me about the fact that every once in a while we'll get some spam account that tries to advertise on an old school forum, despite those being rather unpopular nowadays. Like, on social media it is expected to be bombarded with spam and scams, but on an enthusiast forum? Do they really think they'll have any success? And even if; would it be worth it in any way? :lol:

In a time when being environmentally sensitive is essential, the idea of living green has become more popular. This essay examines the philosophy of sustainable living and exhorts readers to adopt eco-friendly habits that improve the health of the environment.
I will read your essay but first can you tell us who is your favourite Iron Maiden guitarist? Janick G. or J. Gers?

Back