Some thoughtson the Commentary updates...

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 2 2003, 10:33 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 2 2003, 10:33 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] What Maiden should have done is play the Maiden songs an octave lower [/quote]
That would have sounded very death metal. And I agree with the people who say that the songs shouldn´t change. They just chose a singer with a poor technique. But I really like the X Factor, Virtual XI not that much. Silicon Messiah is not as good as X factor, and I think the singing is not good. Singing is not about opening your mouth and making noise, but about study and dedication, just like any other instrument.

Well maybe not an octave, but a tone or two wouldn't hurt [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It'd make Blaze sound in tune at least! Though I think he is a great singer, the Bruce-era Maiden didn't suit him.

It's true, but I still think that Maiden isn't MAIDEN without the \"Air Raid Siren\"

It's only my opinion, of course!!! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't know, I might actually like Paul Di'Anno a bit better.

It's OK, but I prefer singers that can break glass with their voice!!!

hehehe

Maiden without bruce isn't really Maiden I think.
At the same time I fell kinda sorry for blaze, who had the hardest job on the earth. It isn't his fault that it sucked with him on vocals. It's steves and the rest of the band, they could've picked a singer who could song the Maiden songs properly

[!--QuoteBegin-Erik+Mar 6 2003, 02:33 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Erik @ Mar 6 2003, 02:33 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Maiden without bruce isn't really Maiden I think.
[/quote]
Well, the 'original' Iron Maiden isn't with Bruce.

It isn't with Di'anno either... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 6 2003, 07:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 6 2003, 07:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It isn't with Di'anno either... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Nope... And I didn't say that, did I?

I'm just saying I disagree that Maiden wouldn't be Maiden without Bruce.

But of course Bruce is important to the band.

Back