So, does anyone has the original interview about the 4 leftovers of VXI

So now we have conflicting stories about Blood Brothers. I guess it's a matter of who you trust. Blaze or Adrian. To me the fourth song is No More Lies because it sounds like it could have been on V11 because its very repetitive. It also could account for the fact that Adrian couldn't remember the fourth song. Maybe it didn't have a working title yet. But oh well we may never know the full story.

Forostar, I'm terribly sorry that my comment came out as being angry! :oops: was not feeling very well (kind of depressed) and most probably that's why I wrote in that manner. I'm truly sorry if I offended someone
Cheers, it's alright! Hope you feel better soon. Looks like you got something going here which is always good! :)

Thanks Forostar! The things is my Country SUCKS (Venezuela) and a God Daughter just got arrested just because she was protesting against the goverment... But well, is all being taken care of so I have to just pray and keep going... Thank you for your kind words! :)

I'm always glad to bring a good conversation about Maiden, helps beat the boredom when there's nothing really interesting happening in the Maiden world

Venezuela! Nice to have more people on the board from the western hemisphere, especially from a part of the world that really appreciates Maiden.

Yes we do! I've been lucky enough to see them in all their concerts over here and even drink some beers with members of the crew & janick... Most expensive beers ever but really worth it!

Calling JackKnife, calling JackKnife, earth here... Have you ever read the interview printed in Blue Jean Mag (Turkish Magazine)? If you have it, can you post it?
Hullo, hullo , Jack's calling all pilots.
I hardly speak Turkish although I recently conquered the Byzantine empire and stole the secret of the holy Raki.
My sole sources are French mags.
More data needed.
Hurry up and good luck to all !

:ninja:

I always thought BNW sounded like a spiritual successor to Virtual. It builds upon the foundation they set with that album and continues a lot of the musical and lyrical things they tried out. It doesn't surprise me that a few songs came from the Virtual sessions.

WTWWB sounds like it came out of the Blaze era too, but that sounds more like something in between Fear and X Factor to me.

I think you can draw a straight line from the first album to 7th Son in terms of musical progression, then a big turn at No Prayer/Fear ... then they pretty much resumed that line (musically at least) with X-Factor through TFF

I think there are more little shifts within that though. The debut to Powerslave is a natural progression, then a turn at SIT, then another at No Prayer. After that I think X Factor kind of sits on its own, a bit more of a one time experiment, although it does sound closer to their more recent albums. Then Virtual up to Dance of Death and then the more progressive nature of the last two albums. Part of me kinda expects the next album to be something a little closer to BNW though.

Hehe well Jackknife, dunno what french magazines can help us in this matter... Have you checked the NOTB site and read the magazines? Maybe one of them can add to some of this "mistery"

Hehe well Jackknife, dunno what french magazines can help us in this matter... Have you checked the NOTB site and read the magazines? Maybe one of them can add to some of this "mistery"
I'll have a look. I never found any detail (such as the titles of the leftovers) in the French rock press (I've been collecting rock mags since the 80's). One day, when I'm old, desperate, and alone I will scan all those old articles and make them available for everybody). :halo:

I'll have a look. I never found any detail (such as the titles of the leftovers) in the French rock press (I've been collecting rock mags since the 80's). One day, when I'm old, desperate, and alone I will scan all those old articles and make them available for everybody). :halo:

Well, I kind of hope you get old, desperate and alone soon (but not TO SOON :D) 'cause I'll sure would love to see those magazines.. :okok:

Or, perhaps it would be easier to find this Kevin Lomax guy and the French magazine he wrote for and contact him or the mag?

I'm trying to get a hold of him... But I think he doesn't work for a French magazine but a turkish magazine, at least that's what is mentioned to be the origin of the article

I have just contacted the magazine.... Let's see if they reply... I have asked for an original scan of the article or at least the transcription (so it can be translated) with mention of the Year and Number of the magazine where the original interview was printed... Let's see if they reply.

Back