Site problems

When I click on "Add Comment" I get a window but it's totally blank [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Is this an error or is it my computer [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Also, there were two news topics posted by me, but (i think) The Saint changed them, so the credit got changed to his name, and I'm not credited.

Not that it's really important, but it's not really fair now is it?

Thanks in advance [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Are you using IE? For some reason the pop-up windows sometimes break in IE (it's happened to me as well). We've been looking into it for some time so hopefully it'll all get sorted soon enough [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The news credits changing to whoever edits the story is another bug I think has been fixed by now.

[!--QuoteBegin-sfeerkeeltsie+Oct 5 2005, 05:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(sfeerkeeltsie @ Oct 5 2005, 05:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that the XML pages for Rumours and Site Updates cannot be found...

(it's a kick-ass feature BTW)
[snapback]119784[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Sorry not sure what you mean by that. The RSS news feeds you mean?

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Oct 5 2005, 06:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Oct 5 2005, 06:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Are you using IE? For some reason the pop-up windows sometimes break in IE (it's happened to me as well). We've been looking into it for some time so hopefully it'll all get sorted soon enough  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The news credits changing to whoever edits the story is another bug I think has been fixed by now.
[snapback]119793[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Still looking into the popup thing. Something to do with javascript and IE. Firefox is fine
The news credits should indeed be fixed for the future. If you let me know which news stories they were I can add a credit to you on the end

I use IE indeed....

By XML pages I mean the RSS feeds yes, it says that The XML page cannot be displayed and that the input cannot be read or something like that....

And the news items that I posted were the Bruce Dickinson at Tribuzy concerts and the Maiden in Dutch Album Top 750 topics

anyway, thanks for looking into it [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back