SEX MACHINEGUNS

Still Life

Trooper
Has anyone here heard of Sex Machineguns? They are a Japanese heavy metal band. They are simply phenominal. I cant get enough of them. I was just introduced to their shit the other day. You guys wouldnt believe the crazy-awesome stuff these guys play. I seriously recommend checking them out. I also want more More MORE . so if you no where I can buy some of their stuff in the U.S, that would help, cuz I hate buying stuff over the internet. THEY ARE SOOO FREAKING AWESOME!!

EDIT-I am an idiot, and I believe I posted this topic in the wrong forum, feel free to move it if it is. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Its weird, they dont really sound Like anyone I can think of. They are more just their own style when it comes to what they play. NOW, looks are another thing. They look like every 80's hair metal band ever to walk the earth, its really funny. I guess, you could consider them a combiniation of Accept, Maiden, and Motley Crue(crew?). I cant get enough of them.

sounds like good stuff to me, i'll look out for them. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

sex machine guns- LMAO - sounds a lil like sex pistols wouldnt u say?

sex pistols PAWN RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR!

Well, I hear that everytime I mention the name, BUT it really wouldnt make alot of sense to rip-off a punk band's name if the stuff you play is all metal, and damn good metal at that. Its clear that they really have no punk influence. Anyone who says that they ripped off sex-pistols has obviously never heard their music, or in many cases, is an idiot. Im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you have never heard their music, even though I clearly stated above what they sound like.

Better luck next time, dickhead.

Sex Pistols are 100 times better than some unknown-never-gonna-be-known shitty japanese metal band that obviously ripped off a name from a kik-ass band.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Better luck next time, dickhead.[/quote] you are what u eat i always say, which make YOU the dickhead. =)

Wow, how third grade. O well, I am gonna leave you alone because you are obviously mentally retarded, and its never nice to pick on the handicapped.

But seriously though, Im done with this stupid arguement thing. Its over the internet, and totally pointless. So to each his own and so on and so forth.

Back