"Senjutsu" - meaning and pronounciation

• Thread starter Deleted member 7164
  • Start date
And a lot more! :) Thanks!

That's what I thought when I first saw it, but all the other definitions are compounds with senjutsu; the definitions before and after "our" senjutsu are different words that are reproduced in this spelling in Latin, but spelled differently in Japanese. As far as I can tell, anyway.

Another translation for it would be 'Art(s) Of The Past': sen = which came first/before; jutsu = art(s), tatic(s). Given that the album has songs called 'Days Of Future Past', 'Lost In A Lost World', 'The Time Machine', 'Darkest Hour' (about past events on WWII) and 'Death Of The Celts', plus others which might deal with past events, it might be what 'Arry had in mind.
That would be 先術 and, as far as I know, that's not even a word. Anyway we have 戦術 written on the cover so there is only one possible interpretation, which is "tactics" or literally "the art of war".

That would be 先術 and, as far as I know, that's not even a word. Anyway we have 戦術 written on the cover so there is only one possible interpretation, which is "tactics" or literally "the art of war".
Yeah. It's not only the word(s) in latin alphabet that might be translated, but the 'kanji', essentially, to give it the correct meaning. So it's, definetly, 'art/tatics of war'.

Kiysk5I.jpg

senjutsu - tactics
senjutsuka - tactician
senjutsukabljat - tactics fail

Back