Seeking Beast Over Hammersmith Mp3 files

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
Not sure where to post this. I looked over my already stellar Maiden collection and noticed I do not have this, I immediately facepalmed myself and came here. I am not willing to pay 50$ on ebay so if you have the Mp3 files and if you could send them to me, much would be appreciated. Pm me if you have them and are willing to do so.

Collin, you're not advocating to have files you do not own illegally transferred to you, are you?

Initially I wanted to write something like "how stupid and what kind of an asshole can you be", but I'll simply say instead:
Unbelievable.............

I got that album for $20 on Amazon, same with the other two Eddies Archive cds. There are a lot of sellers jacking up the price but every now and again something reasonable comes up.

Isn't Eddie's Archive out of print? Maiden don't get any money from secondhand sales, so from that perspective there's no difference between buying a used copy and getting the files from a torrent site.

I'm gonna be honest here, I had no idea that is illegal. Not that anyone does anything about it anyways. I've gotten probably 50% of my music from free websites and friends emailing stuff to me. The rest is from CD's. One of the mods can delete the thread if it's just too frowned upon and puts the forum at risk. Otherwise, I agree with Shadow, and I'm still down. :p

Isn't Eddie's Archive out of print? Maiden don't get any money from secondhand sales, so from that perspective there's no difference between buying a used copy and getting the files from a torrent site.
True.

I'm gonna be honest here, I had no idea that is illegal. Not that anyone does anything about it anyways. I've gotten probably 50% of my music from free websites and friends emailing stuff to me. The rest is from CD's. One of the mods can delete the thread if it's just too frowned upon and puts the forum at risk. Otherwise, I agree with Shadow, and I'm still down. :p
In general, yes, it is pretty illegal!

Back