Scorpions

May I ask what happened? They have the reputation of being a very reliable band live and reviews were positive:

Thanks in advance!

I have only seen them love once though, back in 2006.

Maybe it was just me, but I just thought it was an incredibly lifeless performance and Klaus sounded like he was struggling. The crowd didn't really help either, they were giving nothing back, at least where I was stood.

I'm glad I got to see them at least once, but I don't think I'd see them again - at least not at the price they're charging.

Maybe it was just me, but I just thought it was an incredibly lifeless performance and Klaus sounded like he was struggling. The crowd didn't really help either, they were giving nothing back, at least where I was stood.

I'm glad I got to see them at least once, but I don't think I'd see them again - at least not at the price they're charging.

Thanks for the review!

I saw them in 2022 and they were really good that night. Yes, Klaus looks old and frail but he still sounds like himself. Both of the guitarists definitely seemed to be having a lot of fun that night and the show itself was exciting. I had a good spot right at the end of the catwalk. I also got a pick from Mr. Jabs!

Saw them open for Priest twice on the Angel of Retribution tour, and they mopped the floor with Priest the first time, and probably would have too on the second night except Schenker was having guitar problems all night, to be fair this led to an a cappella version of Holiday in the downtime. Granted that was nearly 20 years ago now.

He did a really good hard rock (or whatever it is) album with Ripper Owens back in 2019, for those who are interested. RIP.

Back