Say Something Nice About Another Country

The one reason why I love italy:
italian_pasta.jpg

:p

Ukranie. Best Women Ever. They are Russians by the way. I think I'm gonna move here for a while  :D

Odessa by night
russian_bikini_girl.jpg

I'm sold on Ukranie. I like Australia, I always knew I would. It reminds me of America, only better.

Italy is a fantastic land, atleast in the northern parts where I was last summer. Beautiful land and delicious pizza...

I know alot of Ukranie(ian?) women, cuz israel is filled with them, and i must say they arent that hot.
I think sweden is the best country when it comes to women. Basically comes down to the age of consent i guess.

You should visit Dalmatia. Since we were ruled by Greeks, Romans, Ilyrs, Venezians, Turks, French, Austrians, Italians and finally Slavs throughout the years, we've got a quite of mixed genes, and chicks rule that way ;)

The bad thing about it, they know it too, so they are playing hard to get 102% of the time.

I'd like to say something nice about North Korea.

"Swedes are stupid" says Norwegian professor

Not nice also allowed?
-------

A retired Norwegian linguistics professor has described Swedes as "stupid" for not being able to understand Norwegian. Norwegians have no problem with Swedish, the professor points out.

read on:
http://www.thelocal.se/21208/20090810/

I liked the following comment, from "Greg, Canada":

"The relationship between the Scandinavian cousins - Swedes, Norwegians and Danes can get quite humorous at times. Very much like a dysfunctional family."

This is so true. There is of course some rivalry between us, but I think media like to play it up from time to time.

That being said, I find it a bit strange that many more Swedes have trouble understanding Norwegian than vice versa. Of course, when Norway and Sweden were in a union with Sweden undoubtedly being the big brother, it is obvious that more Norwegians had to deal with the Swedish language than the other way around, but that union ended in 1905 ... For people from south-eastern parts of Norway, one contribution might be that we had access to Swedish television long before we got a variety of Norwegian TV channels. Until the late 80's, all we had was the Norwegian National Broadcasting (NRK) and the Swedish SVT1&2. So I guess we have watched more Swedish TV than the Swedes have been watching Norwegian TV.

Eddies Wingman said:
So I guess we have watched more Swedish TV than the Swedes have been watching Norwegian TV.

Hehehe, that explains the problem. ;)

In my ears, Swedish sounds like the Swedish cook of the Muppetshow. I recognize Norwegian words better but that's only because of the stronger link between Norwegian and Dutch.

Egypt -There is a very intense day-light which in combination of the color of the dessert or sea,
can create nice photos out of no-where

The dessert is an incredible experience -is a feeling like gazing at the ocean, but it gives even more calm than the ocean-

p8310249.jpg

Egypt no______5? WOW! I haven't been there but I haven't heard good things. I like Chicago, it isn't a different country (for me anyway) but I just ate the best pizza EVER!

Back