Saxon

Brian Tatler now being shown on the website as a member rather than Paul Quinn. Guess Diamond Head on the backburner now!

He also played on the new album.

Chronique fantastique!!! I read your review in French and I understood the 70% the rest I translated. It's Great! You write very good @TheMercenary . I see that Bud and Terence helped you :D Congratulations!!!

Last edited:
Chronique fantastique!!! I read your review in French and I understood the 70% the rest I translated. It's Great! You write very good @TheMercenary . I see that Bud and Terence helped you :D Congratulations!!!
Thank you very much for your compliments. <3 I always try to make my reviews different from the other ones from my fellows colleagues, even if my reviews have a tendency to be longer and maybe boring (some people told me that on FB ). :) And yeah, Terence and Bud always inspire me. :D

Maybe the best song on this album.
For me, the best song on the new Saxon album is the title track, not only musically, but the story is somewhere related to my own life. That's why I prefer this song, but the whole Saxon album is amazing. <3

Back