ROCK NEVER STOPS 2003 SUMMER TOUR

Shaman

Ancient Mariner
(Press Release) The annual ROCK NEVER STOPS tour returns in the summer of 2003 headlined by WHITESNAKE with special guests WARRANT, KIP WINGER and SLAUGHTER. This exciting package, which is being sponsored by VH1 Classic television, will hit amphitheaters, arenas and fairs throughout North America from July 11 through August 24.

Fans can count on hearing all their favorite hits from the Rock Never Stops artists.

Whitesnake is 2003's Rock Never Stops headliner, and with good reason. Band leader and vocalist David Coverdale is one of the most extraordinary singers rock 'n' roll has ever produced. Whitesnake's double platinum 'Slide It In' was a musical and commercial breakthrough due to hard-hitting songs like the title track, "Slow An' Easy" and "Love Ain't No Stranger." But it was the follow-up album, simply titled 'Whitesnake,' that set the music world on fire and became an eternal classic. 'Whitesnake' sold more than 8 millions copies and yielded the number one hit single "Here I Go Again" and other smashes like "Is This Love," "Still of the Night" and "Give Me All Your Love." Yet another major success was the album 'Slip of the Tongue' and its notable songs such as "Fool For Your Loving," "The Deeper the Love" and "Now You're Gone." Whitesnake's latest release is the comprehensive two-CD set 'Here I Go Again: The Whitesnake Collection.'

Few bands have played hard rock with as much fun-loving exuberance as Warrant. Led by vocalist Jani Lane, Warrant roared out of the starting gate with the double platinum debut 'Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich' and its hits "Down Boys," "Heaven," "Sometimes She Cries" and "Big Talk." Warrant's sophomore album, 'Cherry Pie,' was another double platinum best seller on the strength of the title track, "I Saw Red," "Uncle Tom's Cabin" and "Blind Faith." 'Dog Eat Dog' went gold. Warrant's most recent release, 'Under the Influence,' includes covers and originals.

Kip Winger will perform as a solo artist on the Rock Never Stops tour. His band Winger quickly became a multiplatinum-selling success. The self-titled debut spawned a string of major hits like "Seventeen," "Madalaine," "Headed for a Heartbreak" and "Hungry." The next album, 'In the Heart of the Young,' featured "Miles Away," "Can't Get Enuff" and "Easy Come Easy Go." 'Pull,' which Kip Winger regards as the band's best album, included "Down Incognito." The latest solo album released under his full name is 'Songs From the Ocean Floor.'

Slaughter, led by vocalist Mark Slaughter and bassist Dana Strum, has enjoyed enormous success. The double platinum 'Stick It To Ya' included standouts like "Fly to the Angels," "Up All Night" and "Spend My Life." 'The Wild Life' was yet another best-selling favorite. Slaughter's latest releases are coming soon -- remastered reissues of both 'Stick It To Ya' and 'The Wild Life' complete with bonus tracks.

The complete Rock Never Stops tour dates for Summer 2003 are:

DATE CITY VENUE
Friday, July 11th Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena
Saturday, July 12th Hartford, CT CTNow.com Meadows Music
Sunday, July 13th Trenton, NJ Sovereign Bank Arena
Tuesday, July 15th Pittsburgh, PA Post-Gazette Pavilion
Friday, July 18th Milwaukee, WI Marcus Amphitheatre
Saturday, July 19th Fort Dodge, IA Midwest Off Road Race Track
Wednesday, July 23rd San Diego, CA SDSU Open Air Theatre
Friday, July 25th Phoenix, AZ Cricket Pavilion
Saturday, July 26th Las Vegas, NV Orleans Arena
Sunday, July 27th Los Angeles, CA Universal Amphitheatre
Tuesday, July 29th Fresno, CA Fresno Downtown Stadium

Friday, August 1st San Antonio, TX Sunken Gardens
Saturday, August 2nd Dallas, TX Smirnoff Music Center
Tuesday, August 5th Denver, CO Fiddler's Green
Wednesday, August 6th Sturgis, SD Buffalo Chip Campground
Friday, August 8th Tinley Park, IL Tweeter Center
Saturday, August 9th Bonner Springs, KS Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Sunday, August 10th Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center
Tuesday, August 12th Myrtle Beach, SC House of Blues
Wednesday, August 13th Atlanta, GA HiFi Buys Amphitheater
Friday, August 15th Lake Buena Vista, FL House of Blues
Saturday, August 16th West Palm Beach, FL Sound Advice Amphitheatre
Sunday, August 17th Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
Wednesday, August 20th Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
Friday, August 22nd Cleveland, OH Tower City Amphitheatre
Saturday, August 23rd Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
Sunday, August 24th Hamilton, ON, Canada Copps Coliseum

Anyone who is considering going I can tell you that Whitesnake can still kick ass live. I seen them a few months back and they rocked. Coverdale sang amazing.

Back