Rock in Rio

I was actually just watching the DVD version of RiR & noticed the H guitar "edit" that the anonymous (first poster) mentions. Just before it there is also a split second shot of Dave with a black strat, even though he was playing a cream/white strat just seconds before (as they all are on this track). Clearly the shots of Dave & H, with different guitars, has been cut from somewhere else in the show. A bit daft.

The guitar H was using was made of material that changes colour in different temperatures, like those toy cars that would become red under hot water and green when put in the freezer.

Apart from that: Haven't seen a five year bump in ages.

Heh, I'd not seen this topic with it being so old. Likewise never really noticed (but never looked for) those things in RiR.

- First non-DVD video I found of Wrathchild on youtube (iirc thats the song with the, what was it, snorri cam?) . I can only assume that those shots were taken in rehearsal/sound check cos I really can't see bruce wearing a great big camera strapped to his chest in mid gig.... and there certainly aint one on in that TV clip.

Example of the size of thing we are talking about: http://imgmf2.starnow.com/24/1595424_2417882.jpg ... No way in hell he's wearing that mid gig!

I can only assume that those shots were taken in rehearsal/sound check cos I really can't see bruce wearing a great big camera strapped to his chest in mid gig.... and there certainly aint one on in that TV clip.

Example of the size of thing we are talking about: http://imgmf2.starnow.com/24/1595424_2417882.jpg ... No way in hell he's wearing that mid gig!

Let me refuse that theory. This pics are from a bootleg of the Santiago's gig, previous to the Rock in Rio one.

Bruce wearing the snorri cam:
2s0badl.png

Closeup to Dave's guitar (with the cam):
295b7ya.png

Here is the video:

I'm from Chile, and all of us know that. Those shots from the RiR DVD were filmed here. Indeed Bruce said it to the crowd that day, and ovbiously, was quite notorious.

Let me refuse that theory. This pics are from a bootleg of the Santiago's gig, previous to the Rock in Rio one.
I'm from Chile, and all of us know that. Those shots from the RiR DVD were filmed here. Indeed Bruce said it to the crowd that day, and ovbiously, was quite notorious.

Well, point stands it ain't from RiR... and wearing that mid gig still looks stupid :p

I know you guys are talking about the DVD. But the cd version is the one i am desperate to get my hands on. The cover has a moving stage on it i think. They had it one time that i went into CEX Wigan. But i did not have a penny on me. Now i look for it all the time.

Back