Rant Thread

NOW I CAN'T USE MY FUCKING BATHROOM UNTIL FUCKING TOMORROW BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FIX THE LEAK BECAUSE THEIR PLUMBER DOESN'T WORK AFTER 3 PM

I REALLY WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE

I WILL SHIT ON HIS DOORSTEP TOMORROW IF THEY DON'T FIX IT

FIND A DIFFERENT FUCKING PLUMBER YOU BALD CUNT

At least he's a human being. In my bank the server logs off at 3 PM and logs back to work at 7 or 8 in the morning, having a more lenient working hours than the actual human employees.

They should find a plumber that works whenever. It's not like their plumber is the only one in the country.

NOW I CAN'T USE MY FUCKING BATHROOM UNTIL FUCKING TOMORROW BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FIX THE LEAK BECAUSE THEIR PLUMBER DOESN'T WORK AFTER 3 PM

I REALLY WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE

I WILL SHIT ON HIS DOORSTEP TOMORROW IF THEY DON'T FIX IT

FIND A DIFFERENT FUCKING PLUMBER YOU BALD CUNT
I'm sorry to hear that, NP.
I hope an IT'er shows up too to fix your caps lock. :cool:

Today's my birthday, but it's also the anniversary of something else. Therefore this is not just a happy day, because I can't help thinking about someone who is no longer present in my life. (Still alive, I may add.) I'll listen to some sad songs to remember what happened, and they will not be heavy metal, surprisingly. Life can be so fucking unfair sometimes.

Happy birthday Lam, and as long as the person is alive you can get over it. Time (and heavy metal) takes care of everything.

Why oh why do old ladies were so much perfume?? It´s not because we´re wearing mouthmasks we can´t smell that good anymore. Did those women take a bath in them? And the combination of old ladies perfume is no feast for my sensitive nostrils! Rotten roses combined with vicious vanilla? Cheap sugar candycane combined with wildflowers? I´m not a scent connoisseur but the stench these ladies are producing is really playing tricks with my mind. :mad:

Back