No single girls sarness
Too many children they have
Plus she seems faithful
Cute though so sadnesses
Still would
Ttoo adorable
Cu k marriage
Maybe in another life
Let's be honest here. You didn't know what you were doing in the first place, did you?
I knew... mostly.
But she was married nevertheless, right?

::)

Yeah, let's all stop bugging NP about this, the joke's over.

Meanwhile in Montenegro....

Night Prowler takes a married Montenegrin lady out for dinner in a pizzeria and orders an egg pizza to share. Afterwards he serenades her with acoustic Matt Barlow songs.

Night Prowler takes a married Montenegrin lady out for dinner in a pizzeria and orders an egg pizza to share. Afterwards he serenades her with acoustic Matt Barlow songs.
WOjy315.gif

Why were lightweight and simple-interface programs such as Notepad and MS Paint so broken that people at MS thought they need to fix them by removing them and replace them with flashy 365 "apps" where you can't find a single function? All I want to do is take a screenshot of a PDF window, cut out a small part of it and paste it somewhere else. Yet, that seems to be such an outrageous task that you have to find yourself through a labyrinth of tasks. No, I don't want a 3D shape, I also don't want a sticker on it, I just want a simple little picture to show my students. Is that such a weird thing?

Do the apps come with the added bonus of adverts, poorer compatibility, and a habit of becoming obsolete so you have to spend more money with Microsoft?

Finishing work at 17:00 and getting to uni for the class at 17:30 seems impossible to pull off. Been late 4 out of 4 times so far. If it was at 14:00 or so, I'd be able to pull it off in 30 minutes, but there's so much traffic at 17:00. Maybe if I had a car and could take a different path but by bus... next to impossible.

At least the professors don't seem to care, but I would like to get there early to hang out with classmates...

Back