Random trivia

Without looking it up, I don't know. I'd guess the Give Me Ed tour (03), but it's quite probable it might have happened since.

When was the last time that our beloved band Iron Maiden played three gigs in a row, meaning in this context: playing concerts three days in a row (without having a one day break (or more days)). Try to mention the tour and the year. You'll get bonus points if you can guess the dates and/or places. Don't look it up!

Without looking it up, I don't know. I'd guess the Give Me Ed tour (03), but it's quite probable it might have happened since.

Il guess Virtual XI tour. Reason being that they were young enough/unpopular enough to have to work that hard. When Bruce returned there seemed to be a more 'elder statesman-like' approach to touring, less is more kind of thing. As for the dates/places, no chance.

They had long stints in New York and LA during the Dance of Death tour with what, four, five consecutive shows?

They had but still not three days in a row in NY and LA.

DOD almost had four in a row:
26 November 2003 Hamburg Sporthalle
27 November 2003 Leipzig Arena
28 November 2003 Wrocław Poland Centennial Hall
29 November 2003 Nancy France Le Zénith (rescheduled)

This Nancy gig did not happen. Instead, Maiden went to Metz on 18 December, in order to answer the large demand in the region.

Last three days in a row was still later than the Dance of Death Tour.

Last edited:
Going to take a shot in the dark and say TFF 2011 during either the UK or South American tour.

Has anyone guessed early days 2005? I'm thinking maybe the North American tour with Ozzfest and the one offs.

Foro, are you expecting someone to actually know this? I'm just guessing here.
I wasn't but lots of questions out here consist of trivia, sometimes made up on the spot. Personally, I am a lot into such Maiden trivia. I was curious about it myself, and perhaps someone knew or would (eventually) guess right.
Has anyone guessed early days 2005? I'm thinking maybe the North American tour with Ozzfest and the one offs.
Close.
AMoLaD Tour? Again, US/Canadian dates are the most likely, perhaps including an added night or something e.g. NY dates.
Correct!

Last 3 in a row:

16 October 2006 - Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre
17 October 2006 - Auburn Hills, Michigan - The Palace of Auburn Hills
18 October 2006 - Rosemont, Illinois - Allstate Arena

More Maiden in a row (up til 11!) trivia here: Maiden gigs in a row

Last edited:
Which of these eleven matters were thought of by the Nazis?

1. Mothers Day
2. Smoking ban
3. Aspartame
4. Ban on animal testing
5. Methamphetamine
6. Microwave
7. Helicopter
8. Highway
9. Fanta
10. Current timezone in the Netherlands
11. UFOs

Last edited:
(There is more than one of these eleven thought of by the Nazis)

Fanta: no

This soda was invented in Nazi Germany during the Second World War, but the Nazis did not play a role in this. Coca-Cola Germany could not import cola syrup because of a trade embargo, so the company designed a new soda. Fanta was made from ingredients available in Germany such as whey and fruit pulp.

Last edited:
Back