Radio Nihil - Philisophical metal radio

Kynisk Sokol

Ancient Mariner
== RADIO NIHIL ==

Welcome to Radio Nihil - the only radio show on the Internet that brings you the perfect mix of important news, philosophical nihilism and quality music. We believe that radio should communicate meaningful ideas with its listeners, and therefore our shows are built around the concept of art: if we got something important to say, we'll say it without moral or social restrictions. Radio Nihil brings you news that most people don't want to talk about: environmental crisis, corrupt political power and selfishness among the people we thought were most worthy of our trust.

We are the only radio show present that dares to take on any subject without moralizing or turning it into a popularity contest. We're not interested in entertaining you with commercials, rants or mass-produced music; we're here to inform you about our modern society and where it is failing. It is our belief that when we strip away our personal fears, our inherent guilts, our plastic technology, and our social pressure from other people, we are able to perceive reality on a more realistic level. We wish to provide you with an alternative way of looking at things, and guiding you into a more positive path for the future.

Listen to us - if you dare.

Don't know about the name of that radio station Blackie, its an awful lot like Sidragsum's band, Nilhil. :p

In other online radio news, Metal.ie radio is another source. It focuses on material that Irish bands themselves have submitted, but I think there are some foreign bands played also.

Hunlord said:
Don't know about the name of that radio station Blackie, its an awful lot like Sidragsum's band, Nilhil. :p

How I could not remember Nihil is an oddity to me. Such kvlt artwork we have here.

front.png

back.png

This work urinates all over the likes of Dan Seagrave and Kristian Wahlin. Twice.

Anyways, about the radio show. The metal in question tends to be of the death/black variety (although there is some speed metal ala Nuclear Assault/Sepultura/Prong) but they also have classical, ambient, industrial and folk music as well.

Apparently they are attempting to enter the school talent show, which I am organising. They'll get through alright, and I'll be there with my video camera recording it all for posting on youtube later.... :innocent:

PM's will come to those who seek pure hilarity.

That's extremely unkvlt of them, showing up at a school talent contest when they should be out in the frostbitten wilderness unpractising their instruments ov daath. Hearing Sidragsum's unholy invocations of ultimate evil should be a blasphemous congregation of unintentional hilarity invoked from the moonclad child of perpetuated evilness. By the way, when is this ritual starting?

Oh, and err...yeah, about Radio Nihil. It's great and...err...stuff. The show tends to last about an hour (except for the shows Thorsen hosts, they last two hours).

Bad news everyone! He wasn't true enough to stick to all the bullshit that he'd been saying, and didn't show up at the auditions. :(

I have no idea how it would work actually, seeing as it is just two retards onstage with make-up on and a drum machine.

Oh yeah, radio, that's good, isn't it.

Back