Question about IM Fanclub Presale Tickets

cycopath

Prowler
I'm thinking of joining the IM Fanclub to have access to the Fanclub Presale tickets. Is there a limit to the amount of tickets one member can purchase in presale? I may be ordering up to 6 or so. I didn't want to join only to be limited to 4 or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

"Each Fan Club member can buy up to FOUR tickets for each show."

From the fan club presales section on the official site.

If necessary I suppose you could have the people you're buying tickets for each contribute a little bit of money and buy another account with the online-only membership (only about £10 in the UK) and buy the tickets over two accounts.

The online only membership is no longer offered. If you're in North America, you are required to fork over $50 USD for a FC membership. Not worth it for a pre-sale password, three magazines, and assorted knick knacks. Keep an eye out for local pre-sales in your area. Each pre-sale is given 10% of the ticket pool to sell. F.C. Members don't have much of an advantage. The show I am attending will have three FREE pre-sales!! Keep your eyes open!

No problem. I didn't feel like spending an extra $50 for a chance to participate in a pre-sale that doesn't guarantee prime seats.
The online membership was a good deal. However, I guess Rod Smallwallet believes pre-sale passwords are worthy of $50!

They are. My buddy and I split the cost of a FC membership simply to ensure floor tickets... good tickets disappear instantly in this city...

In 2008 and 2010 I used the FC provided pre-sale password for shows in San Antonio, TX. I was always offered lousy seats, so I didn't bother to renew.
I'll have access to four free pre-sales beginning tomorrow and will have just as good odds as those who spent $50 for a fan club membership.
Oh yeah, I did notice that two sets of prime paperless tickets for the San Antonio show have appeared on ebay this afternoon. This is a shame!!

In 2008 and 2010 I used the FC provided pre-sale password for shows in San Antonio, TX. I was always offered lousy seats, so I didn't bother to renew.
I'll have access to four free pre-sales beginning tomorrow and will have just as good odds as those who spent $50 for a fan club membership.
Oh yeah, I did notice that two sets of prime paperless tickets for the San Antonio show have appeared on ebay this afternoon. This is a shame!!

Which pre-sales are beginning tomorrow? I'm currently trying to figure out how to gain access into the Live Nation Pre-Sale. Any ideas?

The Citicard pre-sale begins today at 10AM. The Live Nation pre-sale will begin tomorrow at 10AM. If you have ever purchased anything from Ticketmaster (especially Maiden tickets), they should email a pre-sale code very soon (don't have mine yet). If you're trying to get general admission floor tickets, you should have no problem securing tickets during the pre-sale. Fans like me, who require reserved seats may have difficulty securing prime tickets during the pre-sale as only 10% of the ticket pool will be available. I really hope the paperless ticket option will shut out most of the sleazy scalpers. Fans deserve to have access to the best seats at face value!

Being the nice guy that I am, I'll share all of the pre-sale codes I receive, AFTER I secure my tickets!
Keep your eyes on this thread!! :D

The Citicard pre-sale begins today at 10AM. The Live Nation pre-sale will begin tomorrow at 10AM. If you have ever purchased anything from Ticketmaster (especially Maiden tickets), they should email a pre-sale code very soon (don't have mine yet). If you're trying to get general admission floor tickets, you should have no problem securing tickets during the pre-sale. Fans like me, who require reserved seats may have difficulty securing prime tickets during the pre-sale as only 10% of the ticket pool will be available. I really hope the paperless ticket option will shut out most of the sleazy scalpers. Fans deserve to have access to the best seats at face value!

Being the nice guy that I am, I'll share all of the pre-sale codes I receive, AFTER I secure my tickets!
Keep your eyes on this thread!! :D

In that case, I should get the pre sale code but I would really appreciate it if you shared all the pre sale codes! I'm actually looking for seats as well since I'll be taking my little brothers. And I've noticed that ticketmaster/live nation always release some of the best seats a couple days before the actual show so there's that. And I believe we've traded before? Back when you and I were in the IMFC.

The Citibank pre-sale has been pushed back until tomorrow at 10AM, which hinders my plans.
You're correct about the best seats being released shortly before the concert. For last year's Judas Priest concert, prime seats right next to the set I purchased 4 months in advance, were released the day of the show.

I'd like to know how the scalpers on ebay are able to sell paperless seats before they even go on sale to the general public? I suspect insider trading!

Your screen name is definitely familiar.
I was dumped from the IMFC in August of 2010 shortly before the release of TFF.
I think Smallwood made the call to drop many online only members at that point.

Milan

The Citibank pre-sale has been pushed back until tomorrow at 10AM, which hinders my plans.
You're correct about the best seats being released shortly before the concert. For last year's Judas Priest concert, prime seats right next to the set I purchased 4 months in advance, were released the day of the show.

I'd like to know how the scalpers on ebay are able to sell paperless seats before they even go on sale to the general public? I suspect insider trading!

Your screen name is definitely familiar.

Milan

It's obvious why they do that. They just know those seats are going to sell so might as well save those when the rest of the venue is sold out.

Same here. I'd like to know that as well. I'm sure it will be enlightening!

Well, if you live in Texas or Nevada, then I'm sure we have traded before.
And me too, I found it odd how my membership just suddenly expired until I saw that you now had to pay to be a full member.

They are. My buddy and I split the cost of a FC membership simply to ensure floor tickets... good tickets disappear instantly in this city...

You spent $50 to secure general admission tickets which will be readily available via every free pre-sale and on the day of the public sale? Holy smoke!! :bigsurprise:

As promised here are the pre-sale passwords for the San Antonio show at the AT&T Center. I secured seats in SEC 22, using the KZEP code.

1.ATT Center Presale code: IM2012

2. Radio 106.7 password: X

3. KZEP FM password: KZEP

Sorry about being off-topic, but you were dumped? Just like that? Even though you paid for the online membership?

Back