Post your Iron maiden concerts

That looks like about 50. :notworthy:
Can anyone else out there come close?
Yeah, Charlotte this year was #50. I wanted to follow them for a few more shows on this tour, but the crappy economy finally caught up with me.

I've seen a few people on the Fan Club forum in the 150-250 show range.

Well, Rick. Looks like you only missed the Fear of the Dark tour.
Yeah, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. This was back before the internet, so I spent a couple of months waiting for some posted dates from a magazine to go on sale, but they never materialized.

With the exception of the Death on the Road Tour ... I have seen every concert that played anywhere near me from Powerslave on ... some more than once.

I've been a huge fan of this band since about 2007/2008, however I have seen them only once in concert just recently, but it was such an amazing experience!! My current profile picture is from the concert below.

Maiden England Tour - August 10, 2012 - Irvine

One time is better than nothing, but I hope to see them a couple more times at least before they call it quits.

EDIT: I did see them another time on their Book of Souls Tour on April 16, 2016.

Last edited:
Dance Of Death World Tour - 2003 - December Fri 12 London, UK Earls Court.

A Matter Of Life And Death - 2006 - December Fri 22 London, UK Earls Court.

Iron Maiden are my Favourite band, I first got in to them when I was 12, the first song what I heard was
The Trooper and Gonna see them as many times as I can befire they retire, I love all there albums and I play the drums and Nicko Mcbrain is my idol,

Feel free to message me ;)

Yeah, Charlotte this year was #50. I wanted to follow them for a few more shows on this tour, but the crappy economy finally caught up with me.

I've seen a few people on the Fan Club forum in the 150-250 show range.
LOL im only 22 so if I was older then Im sure I could of seen them more and rumours say new album may be coming out next year, I hope so :)

Derby Assembly Rooms 11/10/90 (I was 13 and a geezer hoisted me up on his shoulders for a couple of numbers)
Birmingham NEC 20/05/93
Nottingham Rock City 02/02/96

Glasgow SECC December 2006
Download Festival June 2007
Sonisphere Festival August 2010
Glasgow SECC July 2011
Aberdeen AECC July 2011
Download Festival June 2013

Donington 88
Southampton Mayflower 90
Donington 92
Twickenham '08
Knebworth '10
O2 '11 (both nights)
Donington '13

I was annoyed with Blaze for breaking up Wolfsbane, and it took me a while to get into the Bruce MKII era Maiden...

Like i have posted elsewhere i am ashamed to say= 0. Never had enough cash. Nobody to go with or other commitments ie work, family. Maybe one day. I know i am running out of time. Previous posters. You are soooo lucky.

craigim, remember one thing: if you genuinely love Maiden & want to see them live, do not be put off seeing them on your tod. Money & all that aside, just get a ticket & go --regardless. It'll be worth it. You could go with people & loose them in the crowd anyway, so what does it matter if you're at the front without anyone around you, you know? It doesn't matter a jot.

I went to the Glasgow 2011 show and the first of the recent London dates by myself! I even went to Sonisphere 2011 alone because I was desperate to finally see Metallica. I've been to a lot of gigs by myself.

Well I don't have many friends who like the same music as me! I have some friends from uni here in Birmingham that I went to see Testament with in November and then went to Download with, and I have another friend who I've been to see a few shows with (Sonisphere 2010, Sabaton, Rush, Iron Maiden (Aberdeen)) but he's away in Russia at the moment!

Back