Possible North American spring 2012 tour!

Yea probably not real. But I wouldn't be surprised if Maiden England gets announced soon.

GuineaPig said:
But that would conflict with the tour of Pakistan they're planning for Mid-March.

Haha! Good point. But actually it wouldn't surprise me if they did a little US Tour next year. It seems right. What else should they do? Sit around and wait for something to occur?

Makes sense they'll be some shows in 2012. 

Fonz, I'd bet none of those will be in Minnesota.

Poto said:
Haha! Good point. But actually it wouldn't surprise me if they did a little US Tour next year. It seems right. What else should they do? Sit around and wait for something to occur?

Editing DVDs, doing solo stuff (maybe especially Bruce), playing golf and fishing?  :p

Poto said:
I think this is the most likely.

Poto said:

Take a year off and then plan a new tour.

I'm sick of the lazy attitude that Maiden has. These rich clowns just sit around for years while we wait for them to tour every couple of years and put out albums whenever the mood strikes them. It was 4 years between AMOLAD and TFF, but 4 years, 5 months between Iron Maiden and Powerslave. They managed to put our 5 albums in the time it takes to do two now, and that's not even considering they had to replace a guitarist, singer, drummer and settle in with a producer. What a load of bollocks!

Also, I'm kidding, if you can't tell.

I posted a rumour from some guy on a website about the UK tour. The rumour I posted was six months out and the support bands were way out.

Do you suppose they could tour Upper Michigan: Brampton, Perkins, Escanaba, Marquette, Soo St. Marie & Houghton?

That would be cool, and I should be able to make one of the dates!!! :yey:

vomit said:
Do you suppose they could tour Upper Michigan: Brampton, Perkins, Escanaba, Marquette, Soo St. Marie & Houghton?

That would be cool, and I should be able to make one of the dates!!! :yey:
Right now it is very unlikely that they are touring US this year. If they do, probably only one Michigan date, if any.

Not Maiden England tour.... According to rumours, the Final Frontier World Tour is going to get 3rd leg - For North American fans on spring 2012..  :(

The fact is, the next tour is going to start on late-spring 2012 but according to strong rumours it's the last leg of the Final Frontier World Tour.

@vomit, I've never been to the U.P. but a Maiden show would be the best excuse,

i'm down in the Detroit area so we get some Maiden love now and again...

I can see the DVD now... "MAIDEN MICHIGAN" "Scream for me YOOPERS!!!"

Back