picture

A

Anonymous

i entered a url to put a picture on my profile and it didn't work. could someone help me?

What didn't work? I see a pic of the SiT cover on your profile - did you want something else?

By the way, you're going to wreak havoc with your user name. We already have a longtime user here named Maidenfreak (colloquially known as Freaky) and I suspect that sooner or later, someone will confuse the two of you.

Of course I'm not suggesting you change your user name. I'm merely saying I foresee chaos. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Apr 8 2005, 05:37 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Apr 8 2005, 05:37 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]By the way, you're going to wreak havoc with your user name. We already have a longtime user here named Maidenfreak (colloquially known as Freaky) and I suspect that sooner or later, someone will confuse the two of you.

Of course I'm not suggesting you change your user name. I'm merely saying I foresee chaos. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]101430[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I was going to write the same thing [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well, this is the one would work, so i used it. i'm just not sure how to get other pictures on my profile.

i had no idea there was someone else named Maiden Freak. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well, here I am mate - welcome to the board. I'd appreciate it if you could change your nick to Mave Rick btw [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back