Phantom Of Ther Opera rare bootleg cd

A

Anonymous

[img src=\'http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/46/84/1f_1_b.JPG\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Iron Maiden

Phantom Of The Opera CD
Produced/ Manufactured: 1992 Man At Work, a division of Vox Populi (Italy)
Catalogue Number: Work 5526/2
Recorded: De Vereeniging Nijmegen Holland, April 28, 1981
Recorded and Mixed by: Dick Adams and Patrick Moll. Assisted by J.Jeffrie. Produced by Patrick Moll
Label: Men At Work

Tracks:
1. Genghis Kahn
2. Killers
3. Purgatory
4. Sanctuary
5. Remember Tomorrow
6. Twilight Zone
7. Phantom Of The Opera
8. Iron Maiden
9. Transylvania
10. Drifter

How rare is this cd?
Anyone have any idea how many copies were made?

actually i went to a trading shop the other day in madrid and i saw one copy, it is one of the most rare bootlegs and also expensive,so if you´ve seen it for sale anywhere you´d better buy it
but please wait till maverick says more about this album,he´s the expert here [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

All I can say is that it's a nice little bootleg to have (and pretty rare, from what I've heard) [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Its a very nice bootleg indeed i saw one on ebay last week i think it fetch around 80gbp. There is a section about it on troopersounds if you want to know more!

Back