Perun (or prune): Your wish is my command. A new picture thread.

Given my new haircut, I guess a new pic is necessary.

newpic.jpg

Suits you well!

Where is that palantír?

:)

I am looking in another direction but I thought it was nice to post a photo of Adrian's first bike ride.

26267_1362646635248_1504069669_1760636_6571522_n.jpg

Right in my hand, don't you see it? :p

I've been told the new hair puts better emphasis on my eyes. I wouldn't know (and you probably can't tell from that pic anyway).

Hay Foro, I know that place! I've been there at some point. Is that Germany or Denmark?

Anyway, that's me. It's pretty recent, but my hair isn't a mess anymore.
IMG_1430.jpg

Wait, really?
Then there's a place in either Germany or Denmark that look exactly like that. I think I even have a picture from there.

It's as if a great Empire once ruled the whole area, spreading similar architecture…

Little Adrian's looking great, Foro. You must be really proud!

Mega said:
Wait, really?
Then there's a place in either Germany or Denmark that look exactly like that. I think I even have a picture from there.

I am curious! If you could post it, I'd like that.

Here's another pic (way older because there's no car parking anymore) taken from that church tower:

delft_markt.jpg

Does it still look the same?

LooseCannon said:
It's as if a great Empire once ruled the whole area, spreading similar architecture…

Little Adrian's looking great, Foro. You must be really proud!

Yes. He really enjoys to see everything outside (especially cars), so this is really fun.

You know, what's funny is that despite this is a Maiden forum, I am actually the only one here to post a picture of himself wearing a Maiden shirt. :D

Though it's good to finally see you, people!

Bah, I am having no luck loading an image from face book, and can't shrink them from my computer.... hm.

OK, this may work:

Me on a water tower, that is Chicago on the horizon:

download.jpg

And me, c.a. 1990, with my Iron Maiden (lol) Seventh Son shirt:

chris-bike-1.jpg

Perun, as Foro says. it suits you well.

@Wasted: What a mullet. H would be proud.

Perun said:
You know, what's funny is that despite this is a Maiden forum, I am actually the only one here to post a picture of himself wearing a Maiden shirt. :D

Hey I am wearing a Maiden patch! Look. :)
Guess which tour!

@Mega, I've been to Strasbourg, and I've to confess that I don't think these cities/markets/churches look that much alike. I see some huge differences. Strasbourg has bigger buildings, with a different building style, and the city contains wider spaces, parks etc. Strasbourg looks more like Brussels or Paris. Not much but more than Delft. Delft is more "little Amsterdam". ;)

Strasbourg Cathedral is a huge building with a huge decorated front, Gothic style.
The Nieuwe Kerk is much smaller. And there's still more differences. Check the links.

So nobody else thinks that Per and Ripper looks a bit alike?  :p

Here's how I look nowadays. Notice my awesome t-shirt.

bild008ki.jpg

Perun said:
Right in my hand, don't you see it? :p

I've been told the new hair puts better emphasis on my eyes. I wouldn't know (and you probably can't tell from that pic anyway).

You're right, we can't tell with your eyes closed.  :p

Nice pic though, haircut looks good.

And everyone else of course, you all look very nice.

Back