Peace Sells...But Who's Buying? vs. Rust in Peace

Peace Sells...But Who's Buying? vs. Rust in Peace

• Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Rust in Peace

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peace Sells is great but not every song is a keeper. Rust In Peace is one awesome song after another.

Now that I think about it, I like the songs in Rust in Peace more lol. I just prefer the guitar solos by Chris Poland on Peace Sells. His jazz background gave the album a unique sound.
Side one of Peace Sells is really strong while side 2 has a few "ok" songs.

Rust In Peace has higher highs and lower lows. “Take No Prisoners” and “Dawn Patrol” are filler, and “Poison Was The Cure” has great guitar work but terrible vocals. The rest of the album is brilliant.

Peace Sells is much more consistent, with “I Ain’t Superstitious” being the only questionable track, and it’s still mostly enjoyable to listen to.

This is a tough one. 1/3 of RIP is just not very good. Without going through it track by track I might have to give this one to Peace Sells...

Rust In Peace has higher highs and lower lows. “Take No Prisoners” and “Dawn Patrol” are filler, and “Poison Was The Cure” has great guitar work but terrible vocals. The rest of the album is brilliant.

Peace Sells is much more consistent, with “I Ain’t Superstitious” being the only questionable track, and it’s still mostly enjoyable to listen to.

This is a tough one. 1/3 of RIP is just not very good. Without going through it track by track I might have to give this one to Peace Sells...
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

They are both good albums.

Someone should make a Rust in Peace vs. Risk thread! Those albums are more equal with each other.

:ninja:

I think Rust in Peace is better but Peace sells…is an amazing album and is far better than Master of Puppets (to me)
what a guitar player is Chris Poland, Dave Mustaine won't find anyone so good like him, never!

I think Rust in Peace is better but Peace sells…is an amazing album and is far better than Master of Puppets (to me)
what a guitar player is Chris Poland, Dave Mustaine won't find anyone so good like him, never!
To be honest, every guitar player Megadeth has had were extremely good. Friedman was probably the best imo.

I would say Kiko is the best they have had so far. He's slightly better than Marty imo. Dystopia was so good because of Kiko.

Back