Paul DiAnno on That Metal Show

Ray K.

Invader

This is from That Metal Show which is a show for all things hard rock and heavy metal with the awesome Eddie Trunk. The special guests on the show that week were Slayer (also a cool interview with Kerry King and Dave Lombardo) but at 9:00 is a 2 minute or so segment entitled "10 questions with Paul DiAnno" . He talks a little bit about the rumors that he doesn't get along with the band (apparently not true) among other things.
Just passing it along for those who are interested.

This is pretty old, but I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have VH1Classic and didn't see it, so still cool. Thanks.

I don't think I've see any on youtube but on That Metal Show's website, they do have episodes listed and that one was on there last time I checked. Thats where I first saw it :)

Anyone has Adrian Smith and/or Dave Murray on the metal show?
edit: sorry that question was already asked.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/that_metal_show/video.jhtml?filter=fulleps

Did not find it on youtube.com but here is the link to That Metal Show. Under 'Full Episodes" you can click on the link and you can see the entire hour with Adrian. This is from this past season. Such a soft spoken man! Steve Harris is coming up on the show in a few weeks as a previous post has already stated. you can save this link and check it out in probably September if you don't have access to VH1 classics.

This is pretty old, but I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have VH1Classic and didn't see it, so still cool. Thanks.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I am not sure if TMS is shown overseas or not and I know that the majority of people on this site are not from the US. Glad you enjoyed it! =)

Did not find it on youtube.com but here is the link to That Metal Show. Under 'Full Episodes" you can click on the link and you can see the entire hour with Adrian. This is from this past season. Such a soft spoken man! Steve Harris is coming up on the show in a few weeks as a previous post has already stated. you can save this link and check it out in probably September if you don't have access to VH1 classics.

The problem is that the videos cannot be seen from outside the US.

That's all right!:) I just thought there may be a video hosted somewhere else. Thanks anyway.

You beat me to it! I was going to post a link too. I really liked Adrian's episode. It was definitely interesting hearing what he had to say since you don't really hear him talk too much :). It still says TBA for Steve Harris.... The only new info I saw on that was who the guest guitarist is.

Ariana said:
The problem is that the videos cannot be seen from outside the US.
Aw, that really sucks! :( I'll be on the look out too if it pops up on youtube or elsewhere.

Back