Paul Dianno Last night show in Buenos Aires

A

Anonymous

Hi there,
Yesterday was first Paul Dianno shows in Buenos Aires, and ive taken some pics for you.
Show was great, and hope you like the pics.

to see them go here:

[a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/anymaiden//paulgig.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/anymaiden//paulgig.html[/a]

SETLIST

Intro - Ides of March
Wrathchild
Prowler
Marshall lockjaw
Murders in the rue morgue
Childen of madness
The beast arises
Faith healer
Remember tomorrow
The living dead
Phantom of the opera
Killers
Running free
- -

Transylvania
Santuary

CHEERS ! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

WOW!!!! Sounds really cool!! wish I'd been there!! & BTW, Great pics of the show!!!

Claudia

Every Maiden fan I've ever known get on my nerves. They think Dickinson is god or somethin. Di'anno doesn't get the respect he rightfully deserves. But i gues everyone has a right to their opinion.

Di'anno is an underrated vocalist. Did an excellent job with maiden while he was with the band... until he went a bit drug crazy.

The Di'anno Line up of Iron Maiden, is no doubt my favorite. I love the vocal power of Di'anno on Iron Maiden and Killers. I'd love to hear his stuff from Paul Di'anno, Di'anno, Killers, and Battlezone. Unfortunately, none of the stores in my area sale his stuff. Could anybody help me out on how to get some of his solo stuff?

[!--QuoteBegin-Lu Cypher+Nov 7 2004, 11:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lu Cypher @ Nov 7 2004, 11:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The Di'anno Line up of Iron Maiden, is no doubt my favorite.  I love the vocal power of Di'anno on Iron Maiden and Killers.  I'd love to hear his stuff from Paul Di'anno, Di'anno, Killers, and Battlezone.  Unfortunately, none of the stores in my area sale his stuff.  Could anybody help me out on how to get some of his solo stuff?
[snapback]91177[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hi mate,
if you need something of his solo stuff write me i will try to find something for you.
anymaiden@yahoo.com.ar

cheers mate

Does any of you know if The BBC Archives, Best of the B'sides, and The Beast Over Hammersmith were ever released seperately.

[!--QuoteBegin-Lu Cypher+Nov 11 2004, 12:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lu Cypher @ Nov 11 2004, 12:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Does any of you know if The BBC Archives, Best of the B'sides, and The Beast Over Hammersmith were ever released seperately.
[snapback]91394[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hi there,
yes, here in Argentine i found thats cds separately, maybe you can find some where you live.
cheers

This is off-topic, but I recently heard that Paul killed a guy. Is that actually true? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+Nov 11 2004, 09:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ Nov 11 2004, 09:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]This is off-topic, but I recently heard that Paul killed a guy. Is that actually true? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]91473[/snapback]​
[/quote]

HI mate,
no buddy isnt true, he has been in jail in 1996 for another problem, ( gun possesion ) but not for killed a man.
Paul also hasa shoot gun in his right leg, and he cat walk well also, but hes out of that now.
CHEERS

[!--QuoteBegin-Lu Cypher+Nov 13 2004, 01:41 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lu Cypher @ Nov 13 2004, 01:41 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Why was Paul banned From the US.
[snapback]91549[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Because he was send to jail for trying to kill his ex-wife. that's why.

Back