Pattern

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7164
  • Start date Start date
Thanks, dude!  That's me, trying to spread sunshine and happiness in a continueously dark and boring world  :D

Meh, truth is, I can't stand seriousness for too long.  ;)

LooseCannon said:
Given Bruce's love of the occult, I could see that being floated.  I can see Steve shooting it down faster than a FW-190 against an outdated Gloster Gladiator, but I could see Bruce wanting that.

Sorry for bumping, but this reference was too good to go uncommented.

Actually, the fighter wing of the Norwegian Air Force in 1940 consisted of Gloster Gladiators. They managed to shoot down a few German fighter-bombers on April 9th, 1940, but the fun ended when the German invasion forces captured the airfield later that day ...

I don't think any Gladiators survived deep enough into the war to face a FW-190, though  :P

I still think Maiden should, for the next album, tell the world it will be called something boring ... and then release it as Majesty Of Gaia just to screw with everyone.

Kind like how a few years ago, before Axl finally released his album, The Offspring threatened to name their next album Chinese Democracy (You Snooze, You Lose).

Actually it's nothing like that at all. I just like that story. :bigsmile:

SinisterMinisterX said:
Kind like how a few years ago, before Axl finally released his album, The Offspring threatened to name their next album Chinese Democracy (You Snooze, You Lose).

Actually it's nothing like that at all. I just like that story. :bigsmile:

That is so awesome. The Offspring 1, Axl Rose - 0.

Back