Ozzy Osbourne

Sad for Ozzy but it was obvious it was never going to happen. I have friends who bought tickets in 2018! I hope Priest are finally free to do a UK tour, it's been seven years since the last one in the UK.

The question is: who is going to replace him (the co-headliner being AC DC and the audience being mainstream...well, American any way ;) ) ?
Alice Cooper would be a good fit.

For one thing, does anyone expect Ozzy to ever perform again? It’s actually kinda sad that he won’t be able to go out in his own terms.

This also is pretty lame for people who bought tickets already, considering it’s $200 a band I would want to know exactly who I’m seeing at that price but maybe that’s just me.

There aren’t a lot of artists with the same draw, and definitely not many who are at the level of other bands on this bill. Most of the comparable bands are already playing the festival. Aerosmith seems like a strong possibility. Haven’t looked at your schedules but Def Leppard or Journey also spring to mind. Motley Crue seems like a grade below the others, but I could be wrong.

I think they should get Priest. Then switch the lineup so Priest and Maiden play on Friday and GNR and AC/DC play on Saturday. But the organizers may not deem Maiden/Priest "big enough" and want to keep the biggest American draws GNR, AC/DC, and Metallica last on all separate nights.

The question is: who is going to replace him (the co-headliner being AC DC and the audience being mainstream...well, American any way ;) ) ?
Alice Cooper would be a good fit.

Based on what Ozzy said in the announcement "the band replacing me are personal friends of mine", it will be either Judas Priest or Pantera.

Most likely Judas Priest, since Pantera is playing the Aftershock Festival that same weekend.

Sharon is going to eat Kanye alive and then pick her teeth with his bones.

Ozzy might be the Prince Of Darkness but Sharon is God Almighty when it comes to people fucking with Ozzy.

The only thing worse than Kanye West is Kanye West's music.

Back