Original release 1985 2-CD live after death

Don

Invader
Hi does anybody have the to CD it's a double CD double live album that was released on two CDs released in 1985 I am looking for the original copies the original to CD release of live after death that was released in 1985. Not the remastered not the enhanced not the digital. Does anybody want to trade some Maiden memorabilia or sell their copy I would pay great money for it please let me know fellow Maiden fans I've been looking for a long long time I had the original to CD release 2 silver CDs with the black writing. Now they have the enhanced ones as you know it has the pictures of Eddie on the CD that's not what I want. Please do let me know thank you my friends. Don

As far as I'm concerned, there wasn't a 2CD Live After Death release in 1985. The only pre-1998 (enhanced) 2CD pressing of LAD I'm aware of is the 1995 reissue, which came with an extra disc containing B-sides. These, however, were also picture discs, not silver.

As far as I'm concerned, there wasn't a 2CD Live After Death release in 1985. The only pre-1998 (enhanced) 2CD pressing of LAD I'm aware of is the 1995 reissue, which came with an extra disc containing B-sides. These, however, were also picture discs, not silver.

Hi how are you. Thank you so much for your reply there was a double CD and they were both silver because I did have it. But the thing is I cannot find it anywhere and I was doing a lot of research because I was been looking for this for a long time and I found a site that does confirm there is a double CD released in 1985 now I'm not sure if it was 1985 that I bought this it could have been maybe 1989 I know it was around that time I was very young but I did have a double silver CD it is out there and apparently it is very extremely rare but if you do enough looking up Googling I mean I've been searching for days for months and I finally came across the double album that was released I believe it was on allmusic.com I'm going to double-check that but since I can't find it anywhere I'm not going to rule it out maybe there isn't but I swear man I'm so positive I had it because it just disappeared on me one day somebody wanted to borrow it and then it just disappeared and I could never find it again and I miss that so much but I am so positive dude that is a it is a double CD silver I am going to keep in touch with you we are going to figure this out thank you so much my friend don't you just love Maiden I can go on but I will stay in touch thank you so much for helping me out on this. Thank you. Don

Okay I found it if you go to
Yeah I'm not sure now man but if you go to. www.google.books.com it does say there's a double-disc released in 1985 so I don't know man I'm confused now but I could swear I had it I was very young at the time I've been looking for this for years so I'm pretty sure there is A2 silver CD I know there is I know I'm not crazy man but there's always possibilities I could be wrong but from what I remember I swear to God man it was a two silver CD set and I've been looking everywhere and I cannot find it but if you happen to come across it man please do let me know and thanks again man I want to stay in touch and we'll figure this thing out thanks dude go to Google Books just like I typed it in you know www.google.com and then type in 1985 Iron Maiden live after death release it does say to disc release in 1985 and then it was reissued again in 95 so I don't know thanks brother.Don

I remember I used to have the double cassette version of Live After Death. Can't for the life of me find it now though! At the time I remember only knowing about the single CD version - imagine my shock finding out there was a side 4 as well with extra tracks I had never heard about before. Amazed :D

I remember I used to have the double cassette version of Live After Death. Can't for the life of me find it now though! At the time I remember only knowing about the single CD version - imagine my shock finding out there was a side 4 as well with extra tracks I had never heard about before. Amazed :D
Yeah I used to have it I'm almost positive I bought it right around 8587 maybe 89 everyone claims that there's no such thing but I remember having two CDs not remastered they were both silver with black writing I've been looking on eBay for years I've been looking everywhere I cannot find it anywhere for the life of me man all it is is a two-cd set with all the tunes that they did the Hammersmith Odeon was on the second CD and the first CD is what is out now the first 12 Tunes. I don't know but I'm positive that there is such a thing I've had like 10 reply but hey I have a couple of the cassettes the live after death to record set original release from 1985 I do have a couple of those would you be interested in one of them you can get them on eBay to they selling them like crazy on eBay you can get probably an almost brand new condition if you go on eBay on cassette I know we don't listen to cassettes no more it's all CD and such but I just I can't get out of the cassette and DLP I still like to CD too but I collect them all man let me know if you're interested I could probably just mail you one

And you're not confusing the Life After Death release with the Donington 1992 one which came out in two CDs double album with black writing on the silver? Like others have said - it's possible it was just a bootleg you picked up back then!

Thanks for the offer but no thanks I don't really collect Maiden anymore. I just keep the stuff that has sentimental value :)

And you're not confusing the Life After Death release with the Donington 1992 one which came out in two CDs double album with black writing on the silver? Like others have said - it's possible it was just a bootleg you picked up back then!

Thanks for the offer but no thanks I don't really collect Maiden anymore. I just keep the stuff that has sentimental value :)
Yeah it's got to be a bootlegger something I don't know man I've been driving myself nuts trying to find this thanks for helping me out on this man well if you ever decide you want that cassette man I'll just give it to you I'll ship it to you no problem if you change your mind the offer always is open thanks again though man I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me and try to help me to figure this out man yeah I keep a lot of sentimental stuff to I know what you mean I don't really collect too much anymore just what's really I think we'll be real important or really super rare lot of Iron Maiden stuff is so expensive man you know what I mean. Thanks a lot dude I definitely will keep in touch with you thanks. Don

Back