Onhell: Sociologist or Sociopath?

Which is more likely to inevitably occur?

• Sociologist

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sociopath

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Ha ha!

You mean that he couldn't understand that you have a belief in something, but could be independent in your social choices?  Imagine that...

____no5 said:
speaking of Onhell, I think it's time to change your avatar.......  :p
Perhaps, but I'm getting used to it now. However, it confuses the hell out of me when I see a change in avatar of the regular posters.

Onhell said:
quite possibly... I've been called that before by some religious nut who couldn't accept the fact that I could be Catholic and not care about gay marriage or abortion since they are secular state issues... Meh

you are born Catholic -but....are you really ??

Albie said:
Perhaps, but I'm getting used to it now. However, it confuses the hell out of me when I see a change in avatar of the regular posters.

I like to see avatars change, not very often -let's say in the frequence that LC or Genghis Khan do
speaking of which, the best LC avatar was the green thing that was running, and for Genghis, the current one...

Perun has found an excellent concept for his : the avatar changes as he rests the same

I like also the way that Shadow does, by putting similar images from time to time

as of me, for the moment I change of avatar when the concept of my life changes: thus once in 2+ years until now
-in other forums it's not so strict though, rather a random choice

I like looking at the girl in my avatar, so its gonna stay until I get an girl that I know to do that with my bike....

I'll try to find a good college girl to pose on my bike and put that up... I'm glad you like the pic.  I've often thought that if I could find a poster place, I'd get it made into a nice sized poster, and framed on my wall... it is almost art.

I was searching the net one day, looking for pics for my work web-site, and I ran across this one... It was far too cool to let slip away, so I saved it, and emailed it to myself.  I have no idea where it came from; I've tried to find it again, but no luck.  Its on my laptop and my ipod.  I should get a poster of it someday.  I think some dude got his girlfriend/wife/mistress to pose and took the pic.

Yeah, you need to find a girl willing to do that and re-create the image with your bike.

I think that will be a goal of mine-- I have a couple of girls that would do it, I think.... I know of a shorter blonde that would for sure, tho, I'm partial to leggy brunettes.

How about a leggy blonde.... Stacy Keibler?

stacy-keibler-2.jpg

Oh! You'd be my hero!

That's why all photographers are gay

Didn't that thread get locked?  ;)

Our knew official photographer here is a girl and I hope she is not gay. She looks a little delicious.

On topic:

Onhell is still a sociopath.

Back