Once Upon A Time...

Tap_Legion

Trooper
....There was a wonderful woman that brought a son into the world.

She never raised a hand and nurtured his tastes in whatever creative outlets he chose.

She never censored any type of music that peaked his interests.

Now the woman has gone and I'll never forget.

This is for you Mom.

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'] Beatrice Moore Pons

September 30 , 1920 - November 30 , 2005
[/span]

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/Mom/Mom_SMALL_600DPI.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Rest in peace.

My deepest compassion, mate. My grandfather died last week -he was the man who introduced me to history from a scientific view and made me love it- so I can share your pain to some extent. I was not nearly as close to him as I am to my mother (or you were obviously to yours), but be sure that I know how you feel.

"Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Momma's will keep Baby cozy and warm"
Deepest compassions mate.

[!--QuoteBegin-Conor+Dec 1 2005, 10:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Conor @ Dec 1 2005, 10:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]"Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Momma's will keep Baby cozy and warm"
[snapback]124422[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Pink Floyd- Mother..

I have no idea what to say except that I hold the deepest compassion. I wouldn't know how to feel; fortunately for me, no one close to me met the grim reaper yet... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] So sorry to hear that. My deepest condolances to you and the rest of your family.

RIP Beatrice Moore Pons.

Back