Old Dave's advertisement

Lib

Ancient Mariner
Well, I've already post this pic in the French Forum, but maybe one or two of our international friends may be interested by it.

[img src=\'http://perso.wanadoo.fr/brankshmebleu/Images/pub-dave.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

I don't know why; but I find this one funny. I used it as a poster in my bedroom when I was younger. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anybody knows if any other member has avertised for something ?

'Phantom Of The Opera' (or at least the intro) was used for an ad for Lucozade on British TV about 15 years ago. Pretty nice ad too [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Apr 5 2005, 05:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Apr 5 2005, 05:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]'Phantom Of The Opera' (or at least the intro) was used for an ad for Lucozade on British TV about 15 years ago. Pretty nice ad too  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]101151[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It was also used on a KFC advert a couple of years ago, although that advert isn't quite as classic as the Lucozade one!

Back