Oh no! I'm a nobody! :P

Real World

Maindenfans.com Founder
My long standing reputation as the founder of the website has been revoked. I'm now a n00b. Remember me for who I was... not like this ;)

Yeah, I'm not real impressed with the membership title system under the new software.
Why can't us members be a "Private" or "Redshirt" or "Nameless grunt in the trench?" ;)

Because you already are, anyway. Wait till the war breaks out and you'll know. :innocent:

My long standing reputation as the founder of the website has been revoked. I'm now a n00b. Remember me for who I was... not like this ;)

You can actually set a custom title in the profile with this board :) I'd set you one, but I'm sure you can do it yourself.

The old groups are gone for now... If anyone has good suggestions for replacements of the titles the (admittedly crappy) defaults are:

New Member - 0 points
Member - 5 points
Active Member - 25 points
Well-known Member - 45 points

Where the 'points' correspond to the trophy points on your profile (I think 10 posts = 1 point, a like is worth some amount of points etc.)

I'm sure we could come up with some more-maiden themed ones...

Let's give it a Maiden theme...
0 points (0 posts) = Prowler
6 points (30 posts) = Invader
16 points (100 posts) = Trooper
36 points (1000 posts) = Educated Fool

Edit - just realized, you didn't say if you could change the point levels for new titles. Be nice if you could...:)

I'd prefer Stranger In A Strange Land instead of Prowler. (Not connected to my nickname :p)

Back