Official Football Thread

C5nHMjkWYAApk3V.jpg

On steady course to copy Robin van Persie's first season at United, scored twice in yesterday's League Cup final ... yes, he's doing just fine!

Also, where has this Leicester team been since August?

15 years (and a day!) ago vs Newcastle Bergkamp scored (one of) his most beautiful goal(s). No one in the PL has beaten this ever since.

Bergkamp was pure class.

The elegance of that Bergkamp - Henry frontline hasn't been matched since. Damn I miss those days. Still so fresh in my mind even though I was a 7-8 year old kid back then.

Good Lord ... how did United draw that one? This is like Liverpool's mid-season in 2008-09 where they drew against all kinds of shit teams at home.

Can't blame him for wanting to leave. Gunners are perennial losers.

Sell the older players and splash it on young talent. I don't give a fuck anymore.

I think he's out. Lots of articles coming out tonight. Arsenal is briefing the press to make him sound bad so that the fans support them when he's sold in the summer.

Didn't watch the match, but just saw that Alexis was laughing on the bench with the 10-2 aggregate scoreline displayed. Sad!

Glad I didn't watch the match. Embarrasing.

Our defense consists entirely of Laurent Koscielny by the looks of it. Got injured at 1-1 the first leg, lost 5-1. Sent off at 1-0 in the second leg, lost 5-1.

Back