Official Football Thread

Oh my god! Did Albania win? :eek:

We scored our biggest victory in 30 years. Against Malta but still...

They did, with 1-0. They scored on one of their two chances in the match. We were denied a likely penalty in the 1st half and missed some good chances, but still I'm more angry about our own performance. It was miles below what I expect from a Norwegian national team. Simple passes were missed throughout the 90 minutes of the game. Albania had nothing to offer but effort, but it proved enough. Credit to them for that, even though they are a bunch of diving cunts.

Oh my god! Did Albania win? :eek:

We scored our biggest victory in 30 years. Against Malta but still...

That's good. We beat Andorra only 2-0 with a horrible display. One goal was from a free-kick, one was a lucky goal and we gave Andorra two big chances to score.

I'm done supporting my national team until somebody does something about this situation.

I suppose Chelsea still want to get some sort of trophy this season. But I hope Man City beats them in the next round, as I find almost everything about this team obnixious right now.

I'm rooting for the worse teams in case a miracle happens and we get past Real Madrid. :p

Seriously though, Barça and Bayern likely will make no mistakes.

Barcelona win the Champions League every two years, but I think it's time for Real Madrid to win it this year. Bayern Munich are looking super-strong but Juventus, being Italian, have a knack of slipping through tough matches they're not supposed to win.

I'd love to see PSG win tonight. I don't particularly care for them but I'm a bit fed up of the constant crowing over Barcelona.

Oh, and the complete lack of English teams in the quarter-finals? That really shows that the Premier League is the strongest league in the world doesn't it?

I think both Real and Barça are not going to win it all. (I hate them both anyway) I like Bayern and Dortmund's chances better.

Although Real is completely focused on CL now that La Liga crown is gone, which is sad for us. I'm afraid we might see an embarrasing score.

Here's my opinion:
Málaga - Borussia Dortmund - I like both clubs. If I had to choose, I'd choose Málaga just because they are total outsiders.
Real Madrid - Galatasaray - I hate both clubs, but I hate Real much more, so I hope Galata wins.
Paris Saint-Germain - Barcelona - I hate both clubs, but since PSG has Ibra, I choose them over Cheatcelona.
Bayern Munich - Juventus - I despise Cheatentus, so it's an easy choice. I prefer Bayern over Dortmund in Bundesliga, but I like both clubs.

Bayern - Juve 2-0, PSG-Barcelona 2-2. Those results make sure that FCB and FCB (see what I did there?) both remain favourites to reach the semi. Franck Ribery was probably lucky to not see the red card for ze Germans.

Back