Odd discography vs even discography

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
And yet the release order was important for the selection of the groups, that's how they came to be. So why couldn't it be important for the comparisons?
The criterion is simply "even or odd". Not "1 vs 2, 3 vs 4" and so on. The idea is to pit two groups against each other and to choose the group you like more, not to compare each pair of albums. Otherwise there would've been a rule for how to deal with Senjutsu since there's nothing to compare it to ;)

Also

This.
That I can fully agree with. It's not really important, I just like pointing out inconsistencies :D

riverrun, past Evens and Oddam's, from swerve of sure to bend of maybe, brings us by a commodius Maximus Decimus Meridius Maximus Decimus vicus Vicar of Vice City of recirculation back to How's Moving Castle and Environs, the Smartes Guys in the Room.

What a disuiteting inquiry indeed. O what have my eyes desCRIED
though he hath departed DICAPRIO long ago, you might say (some might say that sunshine follows tropic thunder! go and tell it to the man with a plan who cannot shine) that I am a Master's Apprentice (Assters Mupprentice) of sorts; truly, Cried is the reason why I've come. In his shadow I am choking, yet flourishing. Much like the Master's Master, the puissant fingerer 'neath the bucket, under the Rosy Axl in the Pistols and Lilies. Drowning in the deep mire, with past desires, between the Pikes, hiding from reason like a naughty laddy before a mivvy.

And yet he's gone. My summer love has turned to rain, all the pain. Tired boughs reaching for the light under the caliginous sky. No Waldmeistersaft can ease my sorororow. Wov, so wery dépaysant.
So Lemmy make an assessment out of my ass, as a sassy assassin would, with a wood. Gorgeously garrulous. Who stood for a while then abaft is his pile. Veti miekan, riisti rauan, tempo, tuisko, terävällä!

adilbirkararenrettferdigdomsanngjarnandómsprawiedliwywyroknyaayamaayavidhiunxuízoxustoeingerechtesurteilkartadsinthiyutithrrmaequumiudicium

Ich schone Niemand. Viere vaino, vihavieras. Now, the true Cried liked things odd. Nolo contendere. You sighed and let me in, keep the beast inside, shackled within my hide. But how odd is much odd and how much odd is odd? Space oddity, the Captain Tom, the ground control, would never be Earth evenity, or even Eventide or yet better Eve 'n' Tide, cause remember, heave 'n' and he'll (do what? He'll do what?)

And isn't that too oddious? The pari and the dispari belies certain disparities, Jus d'Sen - tsu being the most glaring. StEven. After My Own Longing And Desire. Having the piece of mine D. Dancing with Whom you say? Even-ing is so blue, blue like Chabernica. Eve is so éblouissante. So see, see sow? Now we're Even.
First. We pass water through brass behush the Clinton to. Whish! A gullbladder. Gulls. Far Cry 7. Coming, far! End here. Us and then and after all, we're only ordinary hen. Nó barbed wire, nó nó. Finn, Rey, again! Take. Bussoftlhee, mememormee! Till thousendsthee. LPs and EPs. The keys to. Given! A way a loan a LOST a last a loved a long the

riverrun, past Evens and Oddam's, from swerve of sure to bend of maybe, brings us by a commodius Maximus Decimus Meridius Maximus Decimus vicus Vicar of Vice City of recirculation back to How's Moving Castle and Environs, the Smartes Guys in the Room.

What a disuiteting inquiry indeed. O what have my eyes desCRIED
though he hath departed DICAPRIO long ago, you might say (some might say that sunshine follows tropic thunder! go and tell it to the man with a plan who cannot shine) that I am a Master's Apprentice (Assters Mupprentice) of sorts; truly, Cried is the reason why I've come. In his shadow I am choking, yet flourishing. Much like the Master's Master, the puissant fingerer 'neath the bucket, under the Rosy Axl in the Pistols and Lilies. Drowning in the deep mire, with past desires, between the Pikes, hiding from reason like a naughty laddy before a mivvy.

And yet he's gone. My summer love has turned to rain, all the pain. Tired boughs reaching for the light under the caliginous sky. No Waldmeistersaft can ease my sorororow. Wov, so wery dépaysant.
So Lemmy make an assessment out of my ass, as a sassy assassin would, with a wood. Gorgeously garrulous. Who stood for a while then abaft is his pile. Veti miekan, riisti rauan, tempo, tuisko, terävällä!

adilbirkararenrettferdigdomsanngjarnandómsprawiedliwywyroknyaayamaayavidhiunxuízoxustoeingerechtesurteilkartadsinthiyutithrrmaequumiudicium

Ich schone Niemand. Viere vaino, vihavieras. Now, the true Cried liked things odd. Nolo contendere. You sighed and let me in, keep the beast inside, shackled within my hide. But how odd is much odd and how much odd is odd? Space oddity, the Captain Tom, the ground control, would never be Earth evenity, or even Eventide or yet better Eve 'n' Tide, cause remember, heave 'n' and he'll (do what? He'll do what?)

And isn't that too oddious? The pari and the dispari belies certain disparities, Jus d'Sen - tsu being the most glaring. StEven. After My Own Longing And Desire. Having the piece of mine D. Dancing with Whom you say? Even-ing is so blue, blue like Chabernica. Eve is so éblouissante. So see, see sow? Now we're Even.
First. We pass water through brass behush the Clinton to. Whish! A gullbladder. Gulls. Far Cry 7. Coming, far! End here. Us and then and after all, we're only ordinary hen. Nó barbed wire, nó nó. Finn, Rey, again! Take. Bussoftlhee, mememormee! Till thousendsthee. LPs and EPs. The keys to. Given! A way a loan a LOST a last a loved a long the
Gesundheit :D

Back