Obviously ... BLAZE

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
thanks $yk0_H!! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Blaze was a good singer but he didn't fit to maiden style, just download bootleg and hear him sing the clairvoyant for example it is... a massacre

I like Blaze solo stuff, especially Blood and Belief!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Some of the Blaze solo stuff is good, as is some of the X-factor and Virtual XI material. Sign of the Cross, Man on the Edge, Futureal, i like all of those, and more!

[!--QuoteBegin-tehriahn+Jul 7 2004, 11:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tehriahn @ Jul 7 2004, 11:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Blaze was a good singer [/quote]
[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I luv 3LAZE, B&B is better than DOD [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , but its true! lol

Aye.... well you wont get anything except aggreement from me [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

aye -well - go on

[a href=\'http://www.blazefans.com\' target=\'_blank\']BLAZEFANS IS LAUNCHED AGAIN [/a] so u can get all the big bash info u need!

MG xxx

B L A Z E is a very, very good band. Any idea when they'll start shipping to Romania, thought? [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

After hearing Blood & Belief a couple of time, I'm not afraid to say :

Blaze is one of the best Heavy Metal singer ever !!

[!--QuoteBegin-Lib+Sep 13 2004, 03:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lib @ Sep 13 2004, 03:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]After hearing Blood & Belief a couple of time, I'm not afraid to say :

Blaze is one of the best Heavy Metal singer ever !!
[snapback]86456[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hell yeah

''Is it Life and Death to you?,Is it your whole world you're gonna lose?
Is it Life and Death to you?'Cos it's Life or Death,you've gotta choose'' -
Life and Death - B L A Z E
When is B&B available in Ireland?

Back